Lead Customer Success Operations Analyst
***This is a remote role and can be based anywhere in Central or Eastern Time Zones***
TIBCO Customer Success department is hiring for a dynamic Lead Customer Success Operations Analyst to drive the effectiveness and efficiency of our Customer Success department. This role will report to the Director of Customer Success and will provide end-to-end operational support to the Customer Success team, provide process optimization, support team communication, manage cross-team projects and deliver operational excellence.
What You'll Do
- Data Architecture: Own the data design and architecture for TIBCO’s Gainsight application.
- Metrics & KPIs: Partner in defining the leading and lagging indicators for the success of TIBCO customers and our CS organization.
- Reporting: Participate in design and development of reports and dashboards for executive leadership and Board of Directors consumption.
- Analysis: Track leading indicators of customer satisfaction, renewals, and upsell, and analyze for insight.
- Customer Journey: Determine the timing and content of touch points for CSMs along the customer journey, to drive optimal adoption and net promoter score.
- External Communications: Coordinate and synchronize email outreaches from our CSMs as well as our automated digital campaigns, ensuring that our customers are receiving the “right” touch aligned with our segmented customer journeys.
- Risk Management: Detect early signals of at-risk renewals, update remediation playbooks and help enable CSMs address open risk.
- CS Plan Management: Coordinate and assist the CS management team, ensuring account coverage across customer segments.
- Cross-Functional Coordination: Coordinate cross-functional processes that help meet renewal and upsell targets and deliver on customers’ needs, including processes for CSMs to:
- Capture and relay customer feedback to TIBCO executive leadership and product teams
- Align with the Support team on resolution of major cases and report bugs to the Engineering team
- Provide feedback to Sales on the readiness of our customers
- Enablement: Provide materials and data that help CSMs work more effectively
- Work alongside the CSM’s to understand their processes and pain points, applying creative solutions to optimize and expand the customer impact.
- Support the management team through process, automation & reporting.
- Operations Teams (Renewals, Sales, CEx, etc): Work cross-functionally with multiple operations teams to plan and coordinate organizational wide strategy and objectives.
- VP & Executive Leadership: Interface with senior leadership to understand both vision and objectives, and to communicate the operational recommendations and the overall impact to the organization.
Who You Are
- Passion for designing processes that scale
- Developer mindset with the ability to go “End to End” - including discovery, planning, design, implementation, validation and enablement.
- Ability to break down ambiguous problems into concrete, manageable components and think through optimal solutions
- Enjoys “getting their hands dirty” by digging into complex operations
- Takes high degree of ownership over their work
- Clear communicator with professional presence
- Strong listening skills; open to input from other team members and departments
- Ability to lead through influence
- 3-5 years of relevant work experience, with at least 2+ years of experience in either project management or Customer Success operations (preferably at a SaaS company)
- Experience managing project plans such as gathering requirements, meeting deadlines, documenting processes and proactively raising blockers or risks
- Strong organization, planning and time management skills required
- Strong written and verbal communication skills required
TIBCO Software Inc. unlocks the potential of real-time data for making faster, smarter decisions. Our Connected Intelligence Platform seamlessly connects any application or data source; intelligently unifies data for greater access, trust, and control; and confidently predicts outcomes in real time and at scale. Learn how solutions to our customers’ most critical business challenges are made possible by TIBCO at www.tibco.com.
Home Office, TX