Lead Business System Analyst
Oracle Application Lead business analyst will work as part of TIBCO’s IT team and will be responsible for building and supporting core order to cash business processes with deep understanding around cross functional application architecture, data flows, accounting and some basic understanding around revenue recognition processes. The individual is expected to be hands on and have extensive experience around sales to cash cycle, work comfortably and independently with business, cross functional IT teams, setting the right expectations, multitasking in a fast-paced environment.
The analyst will be responsible for applying business and technical expertise to craft, implement and support new business capabilities into TIBCO’s Order to Cash process that is tightly integrated with SFDC, downstream modules and third-party systems. This role will lead and/or participate in global projects in Finance, focusing primarily on the Order-To-Cash processes and secondarily around AR, Taxation, reporting, integrations with SFDC and other 3rd party boundary applications.
What You'll Do
● Develop enterprise-scale solutions that involve complex, multi-system integrations, possibly across business units or domains.
● Lead the conversation in a bigger meeting setup, bridge the gaps between business and IT cross functional teams.
● Should be well versed with software development methodologies (SDM), able to run standups, maintain sprints and be a liaison between cross functional teams.
● Demonstrate your excellent and in-depth technical knowledge & understanding around Order to Cash cycle, underlined architecture, Integration points, data flows including and not limited to core functionalities across Order Management, Accounts Receivables, Revenue Recognition & General Ledger.
● Be the Team player exhibiting solid hands-on working experience with Oracle R12 (OM, INV, SC, AR) in the last few years.
● Having an understanding around third party applications like SABIRX (tax engine), Integration and ETL tools, Web Services, SOAP/REST API, APEX etc. would be a plus.
● Demonstrate your excellent knowledge and hands on experience working with PL/SQL, XML Publisher, Interfaces and Oracle workflows.
● Expect to be part of major initiatives across the company especially around order to cash cycle, Integration between CRM application, Analytics and Reporting, Upgrades, Acquisitions, Audits.
● Primary support for issues/bugs with Oracle Custom Development modifications.
● Demonstrate skills to help cross functional business teams to find data issues, help with report reconciliations, identify any impact analysis due to data fixes across any downstream/upstream applications.
● Work primarily with Functional Business Analysts to design, develop, implement, support and maintain extensions and enhancements to Oracle E-Business suite.
● Effective communication, written and Oral with the team and technical documentation skills are must.
Who You Are
- 8+ years of hands-on Oracle EBS Techno/Functional and Development Experience 12.1.3+ required around OM/INV/SC/AR, Customers modules.
- 8+ years of hands-on experience in designing and developing RICEW (Reports, Interfaces, Conversions, Extensions, and Workflow) components
- Solid experience understanding data flows, in-depth understanding of data relations, business process flows that helps to identity areas of improvement in current processes.
- Hands on experience solving data integrity issues, data reconciliations across Order to Cash, build reports to simplify business reconciliation processes.
- Expertise in developing, maintaining and customizing Oracle Packages/Tables, PL/SQL procedures, triggers, APIs, Reports
- Excellent understanding of Oracle Integration points with external systems (Salesforce preferable)
- Experience in Performance monitoring & tuning Oracle standard and custom reports
- Good understanding of troubleshooting issues related to Period Close- Month, Quarter and Year end activities
- Team Player, Individual contributor, works under minimal supervision and have working experience in an offshore onsite model.
- Excellent verbal and written communicator
- Fast thinker and problem solver
Good to Have
- Oracle 12.2.x experience
- Any Oracle version upgrade and related Data conversion/migration experience
- Zuora (RevPro) or Any other Revenue recognition application Oracle Integration development experience
- Working familiarity with JIRA and Confluence
- SABRIX or similar Tax Engine including integration with Oracle EBIZ/EB tax
TIBCO Software Inc. unlocks the potential of real-time data for making faster, smarter decisions. Our Connected Intelligence Platform seamlessly connects any application or data source; intelligently unifies data for greater access, trust, and control; and confidently predicts outcomes in real time and at scale. Learn how solutions to our customers’ most critical business challenges are made possible by TIBCO at www.tibco.com.