Lead Business System Analyst
Oracle Application business analyst will work as part of TIBCO financial application IT team and will be responsible for building and supporting core order to cash business processes with deep understanding of application architecture, data flows and relevant core business processes. This individual will help in application support, maintenance and enhancements including process improvements. Individual will be involved in major initiatives across IT and cross functional areas business, cross functional IT teams, setting the right expectations, multitasking in a fast-paced environment.
What You'll Do
● Perform business analyst tasks more focused around technical architecture, data flow, analysis, reconciliations.
● Writing technical and design documents, validate development work, Prepare test cases etc.
● Team player with solid working experience with Oracle R12 (12.X or/and fusion)
● Third party applications, Integration tools, Web Services, SOAP/REST API, APEX and related technologies will have an added advantage.
● Excellent development experience around PL/SQL, Oracle reports, XML Publisher, Interfaces and Oracle workflows.
● Excellent knowledge and expertise around SLA (Sub ledger accounting), Understanding around basic accounting, data flow all the way till posting to GL.
● Responsible for helping business to troubleshoot issues and help with month, quarter and year end activities
● Excellent skills around AOL objects, system administrator tasks around registering, defining new AOL objects, performance tuning, basic understanding around Unix shell scripting.
● Demonstrate and apply knowledge around SDLC using different tools like Incident Management, Change Management, RICE objects to better manage the work and have excellent understanding in coding standards.
● Working closely with cross functional IT teams & business partners on daily basis.
● Demonstrate your excellent and in-depth knowledge & understanding around Order to Cash cycle, underline architecture, data flows including and not limited to core functionalities across Accounts Receivables, Revenue Recognition, Order Management & General Ledger
● Demonstrate solid experience and past knowledge to solve system issues, system bugs, write up ad-hoc data fixes that you will experience every day, but more toward critical times especially during month/quarter ends.
● Demonstrate your knowledge and willingness to learn additional functional areas that are indirectly linked with core business flows for order to cash cycle.
● Solution building, architecting and Issue resolutions around Order to Cash cycle including excellent knowledge around Revenue recognition both 605 and latest adoption ASC 606 Good understanding around CRM Application (SFDC) and basic flows would be a plus.
● Expect to be part of major initiatives across the company especially around order to cash cycle, Integration between CRM application, Analytics and Reporting, Upgrades, Acquisitions, Audits.
● Clear communication, documentation and presentation skills are must. Manage Oracle SR’s in your area, assist team with planning, testing any new patches, patch analysis and coordination with multiple teams.
● Effective communication, written and Oral with the team and technical documentation skills are must.
● Primary support for issues/bugs with Oracle Custom Development modifications.
● 3 to 5 years of hands-on Oracle EBS Techno/Functional and Development Experience 12.1.3+ required under Order to Cash area with at least excellent knowledge in OM module.
● 3+ years of Experience in Designing and developing RICEW (Reports, Interfaces, Conversions, Extensions, and Workflow) components
● Solid experience understanding data flows, in-depth understanding of data relations, business process flows.
● Expertise in developing, maintaining and customizing Oracle AOL objects (Packages/Tables, PL/SQL procedures, triggers, APIs, Reports etc)
● Good understanding of troubleshooting issues related to Period Close- Month, Quarter and Year end activities
● Team Player, Individual contributor, works under minimal supervision and have working experience in an offshore onsite model.
● Excellent verbal and written communicator
● Fast thinker and problem solver
Who You Are
Good to Have
? Oracle 12.2.x experience
? Any Oracle version upgrade and related Data conversion/migration experience
? Zuora (RevPro) or Any other Revenue recognition application Oracle Integration development experience
? Working familiarity with JIRA and Confluence
? SABRIX or similar Tax Engine including integration with Oracle EBIZ/EB tax
? Excellent hands-on development experience on Oracle OTC modules - OM, AR, Customer, Revenue etc.
? Hands on experience solving data integrity issues, data reconciliations across Order to Cash, build reports to simplify business reconciliation processes.
? Experience in Performance monitoring & tuning Oracle standard and custom reports
? Excellent understanding of Oracle Integration points with external systems (Salesforce preferable)
TIBCO Software Inc. unlocks the potential of real-time data for making faster, smarter decisions. Our Connected Intelligence Platform seamlessly connects any application or data source; intelligently unifies data for greater access, trust, and control; and confidently predicts outcomes in real time and at scale. Learn how solutions to our customers’ most critical business challenges are made possible by TIBCO at www.tibco.com.