Junior Sales Controller
We have an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic individual to join our Sales Operations team as a Junior Sales Controller based in Munich, Germany. In this role, you'll work closely with Corporate functions, Legal and support our Field Sales team with the commercial structuring and negotiation of deals while ensuring that our revenue principles and policies are met. This is an amazing opportunity for someone with a background in the software environment in the area of finance, controlling, analytics or similar who is looking to take the next step working with highly successful industry professionals in a dynamic and collaborative environment.
TIBCO, founded in 1997, is unleashing the power of big-data for 10,000+ global enterprises to operate and adapt faster, make smarter decisions to transform customer experiences. Our solution portfolio covers all aspects of managing data to CONNECT, UNIFY and PREDICT. Companies like Lufthansa Systems, Deutsche Bahn, Siemens Mobility and Consorsbank have transformed their businesses with TIBCO.
Our German office is located in central Munich. Home-office is of course supported when possible. We believe innovation leads to making the world a better place. Our culture is focused on collaboration, innovation & optimism.
What You'll Do
- Assisting the sales team with the commercial structuring and negotiation of deals, while ensuring that Sales Operations goals are met and principles adhered to
- Working with the legal team to ensure that the contract accurately represent the commercial agreement while adhering to revenue recognition principles
- Offering recommendations to sales team to overcome objections
- Working across departments within the organization to facilitate the closing of deals
- Sales forecasting and training
- Understand product offerings and related value-propositions
- Assisting in creating and driving different licensing models that are in line with the commercial aspirations of TIBCO
- Travel is a component of this role with travel to field office locations. In addition, travel may be required to participate in team projects and initiatives.
- Partnering with Sales team to ensure accuracy of the CRM system and to provide ad hoc reports
Who You Are
- Business / Finance degree
- 2+ years’ experience in commercial environment
- Experienced in CRM systems (Salesforce.com and CPQ experience preferred). Strong aptitude for learning new systems
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite
- Fluency in English and Italian or Spanish; proficiency in German, French or Portuguese is a plus
- Assertive and a creative problem solver with a diplomatic approach
- Detail oriented with strong analytical skills
- Strong verbal and written communication and presentation skills
- Self-starter, ability to work independently in fast-paced, dynamic work environment under tight deadlines
- Operates at the highest level of integrity
- Understanding of the technical accounting guidance for revenue recognition and the practical application to software license arrangements would be an advantage together with basic knowledge about sales processes in an enterprise software environment
Please note you must have full working rights for the country you are applying for. If on a work permit or visa please make sure the details along with expiry date are included on your application.
Applications and CVs MUST be in English.
TIBCO is an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
TIBCO Software Inc. unlocks the potential of real-time data for making faster, smarter decisions. Our Connected Intelligence Platform seamlessly connects any application or data source; intelligently unifies data for greater access, trust, and control; and confidently predicts outcomes in real time and at scale. Learn how solutions to our customers’ most critical business challenges are made possible by TIBCO at www.tibco.com.