Java Senior Consultant (Professional Services Group)
Java Senior Consultant (Professional Services Group) - Germany
Who is TIBCO, Headquartered in Palo Alto, CA, TIBCO Software enables businesses to reach new heights on their path to digital distinction and innovation. TIBCO works with organisations across the globe to unlock the potential of real-time data within their business to make faster, smarter decisions. Our Connected Intelligence Platform seamlessly connects any application, data source and device; intelligently unifies data for greater access, trust, and control; and confidently predicts outcomes in real-time and at scale.
Our teams flourish on new ideas and welcome individuals who thrive in transforming challenges into opportunities. From designing and building amazing products to providing excellent service; we encourage and are shaped by bold thinkers, problem-solvers, and self-starters. We are always adapting and providing exciting opportunities for our employees to grow, learn and excel.
To support our expansion and continuous growth trajectory, we are looking for a number of Java Senior Consultants with ETL/MDM experience, that are looking to further their career in a fast paced, data-focused company.
This person will work with some of our largest customers on complex Data projects delivering real business outcomes for our customers. This is primarily an engineering role, working with our field teams and partners, delivering world-class Data solutions to our customers.
You will have the opportunity to develop your customer-facing skills through customer engagements, including business influencing, implementation support, and you will work towards becoming a true data expert.
We would also expect you to coordinate with other engineers, consultants and technologists across our ecosystem.
What You'll Do
- A strong JAVA development background
- Exposure to MDM and/or ETL
- You have industry experience of cloud (Azure / AWS / GCP)
- Experience in defining solutions
- Conceptual exposure or a track record with data solutions
- Proactive analytical expertise and problem-solving approach.
- An analytical mind-set with an ability to design, manage and deliver solutions which focus on business value.
- Knowledge of different industry sectors, including a good commercial acumen, to create value for our clients.
- Ability to actively contribute to TIBCO’s Data Management and Governance framework.
At TIBCO, you will be working for a company who takes pride in promoting an entrepreneurial culture! Learning and development, innovation and creativity, team work, balance and wellbeing are all at the forefront of our core values when you are working with us.
After two decades we still pride ourselves on speed, agility and inspiration. Our people thrive doing work they are passionate about. We always encourage you to have your say, as we need your help to support us in continuously improving our community.
Alongside a completive compensation package, we provide:
We’ll provide you with …
- Stability and maturity of a non-startup, but without the well-known politics and bureaucracy of large global organisations.
- An open and collaborative team culture where everyone works together to the overall success of TIBCO.
- Innovative customer engagements where you will be challenged on a daily basis.
- Market-leading salary and benefits package.
- 30 days’annual leave plus public holidays.
- Employer-funded pension (TIBCO funds 7.5% of your base salary).
- Car allowance.
- Laptop and phone of your choice.
- Training, training, training - you are in the right place if you believe continuous learning is valuable.
You’re interested, what’s next?
The first step is to have a conversation with our Talent Acquisition team. We will get to know each other and you can ask us any questions that you may have about TIBCO.
Who You Are
Please note you must have full working rights for the country you are applying for. If on a work permit or visa please make sure the details along with expiry date are included on your application.
Applications and CVs MUST be in English.
TIBCO is an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
TIBCO Software Inc. unlocks the potential of real-time data for making faster, smarter decisions. Our Connected Intelligence Platform seamlessly connects any application or data source; intelligently unifies data for greater access, trust, and control; and confidently predicts outcomes in real time and at scale. Learn how solutions to our customers’ most critical business challenges are made possible by TIBCO at www.tibco.com.