Java Developer - Adaptors
Work with leading edge technology and grow your career with this dynamic, innovative team.
About the Technology: TIBCO Streaming is the leading Complex Event Processing (CEP) platform, used by developers building the most demanding data processing systems in the world. It enables rapid development of high-performance flexible applications, meeting the needs of the most demanding customers in financial services, federal intelligence, e-commerce, and telecommunications.
We are looking for an enthusiastic server-side developer to join our team in Hanoi, Vietnam to design and implement adapters, which move high-speed data into and out of the CEP engine. This position requires hands-on development expertise, developing innovative solutions for scalable, high performance, secure distributed systems. The successful candidate is self-reliant and resourceful, and enjoys working with other smart motivated people
What You'll Do
You will be responsible for
- End-to-end development (design, implementation, testing, documentation and ongoing maintenance) of Adapters, which move real-time data between the CEP engine and the outside world.
- Work in Java and C# using 3rd-party APIs and protocols from an ever-expanding variety of commercial vendors and open-source projects such as TIBCO, Apache, Oracle and Microsoft.
- Optimize performance, with latency measured in microseconds and throughput in tens-of-thousands of messages per second.
- Work with customers, identifying their requirements and incorporating their feedback into the product.
Who You Are
Required Skills and Experience
- 3-5 years of Java server-side development experience.
- Familiarity with source-control products (svn, git)
- Must be familiar with basic security concepts or standards as appropriate for this position.
- BS in Computer Science.
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English.
Desirable Skills and Experience
- Experience working with Java and/or C# APIs and client libraries.
- Familiarity with database technologies (SQL, Big Data, schema design and caching).
- Experience with networking technologies (HTTP, TCP, SSL, raw sockets).
- Exposure to enterprise messaging products such as JMS, Apache Kafka, IBM MQ and TIBCO.
- Familiarity with Maven and Jenkins.
Headquartered in Palo Alto, CA, TIBCO Software enables businesses to reach new heights on their path to digital distinction and innovation. From systems to devices and people, we interconnect everything, capture data in real time wherever it is, and augment the intelligence of organizations through analytical insights. Thousands of customers around the globe rely on us to build compelling experiences, energize operations, and propel innovation.
Our teams flourish on new ideas and welcome individuals who thrive in transforming challenges into opportunities. From designing and building amazing products to providing excellent service; we encourage and are shaped by bold thinkers, problem-solvers, and self-starters. We are always adapting and providing exciting opportunities for our employees to grow, learn and excel.
We value the customers and employees that define who we are; dynamic individuals willing to take the risks necessary to make big ideas come to life and who are comfortable collaborating in our creative, optimistic environment. TIBCO – we are just scratching the surface.