TIBCO Software takes businesses to their digital destinations by interconnecting everything in real time and providing augmented intelligence for everyone, from business users to data scientists. This combination delivers faster answers, better decisions, and smarter actions. For nearly 20 years, thousands of businesses around the globe have relied on TIBCO technology to differentiate themselves through compelling customer experiences, optimized assets, and innovative new business models.
Our Master Data Management software - TIBCO EBX is positioned by Gartner in both its Magic Quadrants for Master Data Management (MDM) with one single software solution and was ranked #1 MDM technology six years in a row by The Information Difference.
Our core data management software is developed by our product engineering group in Paris, France. Since 2011, we have set up technical operations in Hanoi to provide test, support and development resources to complement the work of our engineering group.
You will join our subsidiary in Hanoi, Vietnam to reinforce the delivery process between our local resources and our product engineer group in Paris. Our Hanoi subsidiary will work as a part of TIBCO product engineering group to develop and test additional software components.
What You'll Do
We are looking for a Java Developer who will work at the Hanoi branch to support the development of our software. You will work in coordination with the core product team in Paris and the offshoring Java Developers & Testers in Hanoi. You will have the opportunity to experience projects on various innovative Java IT domains, architectural patterns and international clients’ requests in the data management domain (master data, data quality, data analytics, mobile data, big data). You will work with talented and recognized experts in the Java domain and data management.
Who You Are
Bachelor or Engineer’s degree in Computer Sciences or related fields
At least 2 year of experience in delivering Java Web Application
Solid knowledge of Java Core and Object-Oriented Programming
Good understanding of data structures, design patterns
Resourcefulness and problem solving aptitude
Excellent communication skills
Average English skills (Proficient in reading and writing skills, basic speaking & listening skills)
1. Focus on YOU - Health and Wellbeing :
- Flexible working options and genuine work/life balance.
- Employee Assistance Programme
- 23 paid leaves per year (18 days annual paid leaves + 5 sick leaves);
- Premium PTI private health & 24/7 personal accident insuranceinsurance for you and your family members;
- Social & Medical insurances in line with Vietnamese Labor Law;
- Annual Health check-up;
2. Focus on FINANCES - Financial Future: We understand that financial security is key. You will have income protection (Competitive salary range with13th-month pay and annual bonusbased on work performance & achievements); and death and disability insurances to provide you with financial peace-of-mind.
3. Focus on PROGRESSION – Learn and Advance:
- Take advantage of TIBCO’s Career Mapping to enhance and develop your skills to take your career in the right direction.
- Continuouson-the-job training, peer-to-peer learning and unlimited access to online training platforms: Udemy, Tibco Academy, etc
- Opportunities to work on world-class, innovative products and cutting-edge technologies;
- Possibility to build up and grow your career path within the company;
4. Focus on COMMUNITY – Collaboration and Inclusion :We strive to create a truly diverse, inclusive and collaborative community where we seek out inspiration, innovation and genuine WOW moments. From inspiring key-note speakers, mental health awareness, and culture recognition days, we offer you a truly diverse environment where your voice matters.
All offers of employment are made contingent upon the successful completion of a background check. A background check may include: verification of education, past employment, criminal background reports, reference checks, civil suit records and/or investigations into incidents involving theft, fraud, harassment and workplace violence. The company is the sole determinant of a successful background check.
TIBCO Software Inc. unlocks the potential of real-time data for making faster, smarter decisions. Our Connected Intelligence Platform seamlessly connects any application or data source; intelligently unifies data for greater access, trust, and control; and confidently predicts outcomes in real time and at scale. Learn how solutions to our customers’ most critical business challenges are made possible by TIBCO at www.tibco.com.