TIBCO Software takes businesses to their digital destinations by interconnecting everything in real time and providing augmented intelligence for everyone, from business users to data scientists. This combination delivers faster answers, better decisions, and smarter actions. For nearly 20 years, thousands of businesses around the globe have relied on TIBCO technology to differentiate themselves through compelling customer experiences, optimized assets, and innovative new business models.
Our Master Data Management software - TIBCO EBX is positioned by Gartner in both its Magic Quadrants for Master Data Management (MDM) with one single software solution and was ranked #1 MDM technology six years in a row by The Information Difference.
Our core data management software is developed by our product engineering group in Paris, France. Since 2011, we have set up technical operations in Hanoi to provide test, support and development resources to complement the work of our engineering group.
You will join our subsidiary in Hanoi, Vietnam to reinforce the delivery process between our local resources and our product engineer group in Paris. Our Hanoi subsidiary will work as a part of TIBCO product engineering group to develop and test additional software components.
What You'll Do
We are looking for a Java Developer who will work at the Hanoi branch to support the development of our software. You will work in coordination with the core product team in Paris and the offshoring Java Developers & Testers in Hanoi. You will have the opportunity to experience projects on various innovative Java IT domains, architectural patterns and international clients’ requests in the data management domain (master data, data quality, data analytics, mobile data, big data). You will work with talented and recognized experts in the Java domain and data management.
Who You Are
Bachelor or Engineer’s degree in Computer Sciences or related fields
At least 2 year of experience in delivering Java Web Application
Solid knowledge of Java Core and Object-Oriented Programming
Good understanding of data structures, design patterns
Resourcefulness and problem solving aptitude
Excellent communication skills
Average English skills (Proficient in reading and writing skills, basic speaking & listening skills)
- Competitive salary range with 13th-month pay and annual bonus based on work performance & achievements;
- 18 days annual paid leaves + 5 sick leaves;
- Premium PTI insurance coverage including 24/7 accident insurance and private health insurance for you and your family members; Social & Medical insurances in line with Vietnamese Labor Law;
- Annual Health check-up;
- Continuous on-the-job training, peer-to-peer learning and unlimited access to online training platforms: Udemy, Tibco Academy, etc
- Possibility to build up and grow your career path within the company;
- A multicultural working environment with talented peers around the globe;
- Opportunities to work on world-class, innovative products and cutting-edge technologies;
- Team building activities throughout the year.
TIBCO Software Inc. unlocks the potential of real-time data for making faster, smarter decisions. Our Connected Intelligence Platform seamlessly connects any application or data source; intelligently unifies data for greater access, trust, and control; and confidently predicts outcomes in real time and at scale. Learn how solutions to our customers’ most critical business challenges are made possible by TIBCO at www.tibco.com.