TIBCO BusinessEvents® is an enterprise solution for complex event processing. It helps to quickly build distributed, stateful, rule-based event processing systems to support instant decision-making and instant actions. With TIBCO BusinessEvents, you can correlate and find the important events in a deluge of data, minimize decision latency, and respond in the moment to bring a favorable business outcome. Helps augment traditional business intelligence or big data strategy with real-time intelligence.
What You'll Do
- Opportunity to work on a cutting edge, patented complex event processing platform.
- Get to work with a really smart and distributed team.
- Brain storming/Whiteboarding/problem solving sessions with Product Management and Development team members on technical design and to come up with compelling solutions to complex problems.
- Be an independent contributor and develop high quality production ready software.
- Own all aspects of implementation for features, from design to development, deployment to production, support and maintenance.
- Be a proponent for efficient and high-quality software development practices, unit testing and coding standards.
- Mentor junior engineers.
Who You Are
- 6+ years of experience designing/developing complex, large scale, consumer facing applications.
- Experience developing enterprise software with JAVA and open source softwares like Spring, JSON, XML, YAML,Junit, Mockito, Ant, Maven, Tomcat, Log4j, Svn, Git.
- Worked on/exposure to open standards/specs like REST, Open API, Async API, Open Telemetry, etc.
- Experience working with Message Brokers like JMS/Kafka/RabbitMQ/ActiveMQ/etc.
- Experience working with one of the NoSQL stores like Cassandra/MongoDB/etc.
- Experience working with container technologies like Docker and container orchestration systems like Kubernetes on cloud platforms like AWS/Azure/ GCP.
- Familiarity with distributed systems.
Good to Have
- Experience implementing/designing Microservices based systems.
- Experience working with UI framework Angular/React.
- Experience working with one of the clustering frameworks like Zookeeper/Consul/etc.
- Experience working with one of the caching framework like Memcached/Ignite/Redis/etc.
TIBCO Software Inc. unlocks the potential of real-time data for making faster, smarter decisions. Our Connected Intelligence Platform seamlessly connects any application or data source; intelligently unifies data for greater access, trust, and control; and confidently predicts outcomes in real time and at scale. Learn how solutions to our customers’ most critical business challenges are made possible by TIBCO at www.tibco.com.