Do you thrive on understanding the latest, cutting-edge technology, being hands-on but also have strategic customer engagement?
Are you creative and entrepreneurial with the ability to think outside the box to find innovative, exciting solutions?
If your answer to these questions is yes, then you could be our new global, field-facing Innovation Engineer with TIBCO Hong Kong!
What You'll Do
Reporting to the CTO APJ and as part of a global, field-facing team (Office of the CTO) within engineering, your mission is to drive the adoption of strategic, new and emerging products and technologies that are part of the overall TIBCO Platform. This will take many forms, including:
- Providing specialized product/technical support for the development of opportunities and implementation of customer applications. Supported solutions may involve any one of the areas of Microservices, Integration, Messaging, API Management, and Analytics.
- Demonstrating exemplary hands-on technical skills.
- Assisting and enabling sales staff in positioning the entire TIBCO stack to various levels of a customer organization (CxO levels, Architects groups and business lines), to meet customer requirements.
- Implementing detailed customer requirements and owning or executing technical PoCs. Providing follow-up support in disseminating technical information on specific applications to service personnel, company sales representatives, and customer’s employees.
- Responsible for technology transfer to other solution consultants within assigned region, and for communication of feature recommendations, product direction, and customer requirements into Product Management and Development Engineering.
- Participating in special Engineering-Led programs and projects such as product advisory groups, beta and feedback programs, and innovation labs.
- Assisting in global and regional marketing events, and delivering outstanding presentations on technical or business related-aspects of TIBCO’s products and technologies.
- Participating in discussions and reviews with industry analysts.
Who You Are
- BA/BS in Computer Science, Business Management or equivalent
- Knowledge of various technology areas, including Integration, Analytics, API Management, Event/Stream Processing, and Messaging.
- Demonstrated skills with various IaaS, PaaS, and CaaS environments (private and public) including PCF/Docker/Kubernetes/Azure/AWS/etc.
- Knowledge of some of the following:
- Service Oriented Architectures, Microservices, Big Data, & IoT principles
- DevOps & CI/CD approaches and technologies,
- J2EE or .NET,
- HTML5, CSS3, JS, REST, Web, Java, and database (relational / NoSQL) technologies
- Blockchain, Kafka
How you’ll be rewarded:
- Focus on YOU - Health and Wellbeing : Employee Assistance Program and an employer-funded Private Medical Insurance plan. You can also benefit from dental insurance, health assessments, and a truly holistic approach to flexible working options.
- Focus on FINANCES - Financial Future : We understand your financial future is key. That’s why you’ll have access to an exceptionally competitive pension scheme, a bonus incentive plan, automatic enrolment in an income protection plan, as well as a death and disability insurances to provide you with that financial peace-of-mind.
- Focus on PROGRESSION – Learn and Advance : Develop your skills with best-in-class on-line and in-person learning and development tools. Take advantage of TIBCO’s Career Mapping to enhance and develop your skills to take your career in the direction you choose. Participate in our ‘Elevate Live’ weekly enablement sessions, and for our Sales professionals - attend our Elevate Academy.
- Focus on COMMUNITY – Collaboration and Inclusion : Team up with our Culture Captains and help us continue to build #TIBCOSpirit. Daily we all strive to create a truly diverse, inclusive and collaborative community where we seek out inspiration, innovation and genuine WOW moments. From inspiring key-note speakers, to mental health awareness, to culture recognition days, we offer you a truly diverse environment where your voice matters.
- Focus on CUSTOMERS - Make a difference : Take a look at our many customer success stories: https://www.tibco.com/customers
The Fine Print:
Please note you must have full working rights for the country you are applying for. If on a work permit or visa please make sure the details along with expiry date are included on your application.
Applications and CVs must be in English.
TIBCO is an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
Headquartered in Palo Alto, CA, TIBCO Software enables businesses to reach new heights on their path to digital distinction and innovation. From systems to devices and people, we interconnect everything, capture data in real time wherever it is, and augment the intelligence of organizations through analytical insights. Thousands of customers around the globe rely on us to build compelling experiences, energize operations, and propel innovation.
Our teams flourish on new ideas and welcome individuals who thrive in transforming challenges into opportunities. From designing and building amazing products to providing excellent service; we encourage and are shaped by bold thinkers, problem-solvers, and self-starters. We are always adapting and providing exciting opportunities for our employees to grow, learn and excel.
We value the customers and employees that define who we are; dynamic individuals willing to take the risks necessary to make big ideas come to life and who are comfortable collaborating in our creative, optimistic environment. TIBCO – we are just scratching the surface.
Causeway Bay, Hong Kong Island
Hong Kong SAR China