Full Stack Developer
- Our teams flourish on new ideas and welcome individuals who thrive in transforming challenges into opportunities
- From designing and building amazing products to providing excellent service; we encourage and are shaped by bold thinkers, problem-solvers, and self-starters
- We are always adapting and providing exciting opportunities for our employees to grow, learn and excel
- Team at TIBCO is responsible for building best-in-class products to let users quickly and efficiently connect data, systems and APIs together and deploy them on-premises, private/public cloud or to devices
- We are looking for someone with a lot of curiosity and a strong interest in solving problems to join us and help enhance some of our core products that are used by a majority of the world’s leading banking, airline, telco, logistics and retail companies
- Must love talking to users of all levels to understand what will help them succeed
What You'll Do
- Develop new cloud products from the ground up in a collaborative environment
- Design and implement features that address customer needs
- Leverage Amazon Web Services/Microsoft Azure/Google Cloud platform
- Leverage technologies such as Vagrant, Docker, Kubernetes, Ansible, Shell scripts
- Communicate and coordinate with internal and external stakeholders including cross functional teams for product design discussions and decisions
- Define creative solutions and features to address product gaps or incorporate new ideas into the product adding more value
- Evaluate products including open-source modules and if need be incorporate them into projects
- Demonstrate self-starter behavior and a desire to tackle hard technical problems
Who You Are
- Bachelors or higher in Computer Science/Engineering or related discipline
- 3+ years’ experience in full stack development projects
- Hands-on experience on a variety of web and mobile front end frameworks such as Angular, React, BackboneJS, Twitter Bootstrap, Foundation etc
- Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Self-learner and a good team player
- Expertise on both client & server architectures. Understanding both worlds in depth is a plus
- Hands-on experience publishing and consuming services - REST/SOAP
- Experience working with a globally distributed or remote team
Must be familiar with basic security concepts or standards as appropriate for this position.
Headquartered in Palo Alto, CA, TIBCO Software enables businesses to reach new heights on their path to digital distinction and innovation. From systems to devices and people, we interconnect everything, capture data in real time wherever it is, and augment the intelligence of organizations through analytical insights. Thousands of customers around the globe rely on us to build compelling experiences, energize operations, and propel innovation.
Our teams flourish on new ideas and welcome individuals who thrive in transforming challenges into opportunities. From designing and building amazing products to providing excellent service; we encourage and are shaped by bold thinkers, problem-solvers, and self-starters. We are always adapting and providing exciting opportunities for our employees to grow, learn and excel.
We value the customers and employees that define who we are; dynamic individuals willing to take the risks necessary to make big ideas come to life and who are comfortable collaborating in our creative, optimistic environment. TIBCO – we are just scratching the surface.