Front End Architect
Product Overview- User Experience Development team is seeking a Front end Architect who combines a passion for technology with the skills and intelligence to make our solutions a reality. This role will be charged with guiding our front-end architecture. You will be a decision maker on what frameworks we use, how we build web applications. We work in a collaborative, open environment where innovation and participation is encouraged.
What You'll Do
You will architect new cloud products from the ground up in a collaborative environment You will design and implement features that wow and excite our users You will mentor junior engineers, which may include performing code reviews. You will collaborate with the designers and product managers in brainstorming, designing and implementing new solutions. You will suggest tools, technologies, and best practices to improve our stability, performance and site quality. You will help us to staff, grow and maintain a world class engineering team.
Who You Are
- Bachelors with minimum 8+ yrs of work experience in web technologies or Masters with 6 yrs exp.
- Candidates with less experience may be considered if they do a good technical interview and demonstrate they have the required technical skills.
- 2+ years leading a software development team.
- A rich portfolio of web development projects (minimum 4).
- Very good understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application, UI Architecture frameworks is a must.
- Hands-on experience on a variety of web and mobile front end frameworks such as, Angular, React, JQuery, BackboneJS, Bootstrap, Foundation etc.
- Working knowledge of various end to end and unit testing tools.
- Very good team player and proactive communication is a must.
- Experience in writing technical specifications and ability to share knowledge.
- Passion to explore new web tools, frameworks, utilities is desired.
- Nice-to-haves: Experience with API and integration space. Experience with Amazon Web Services Experience with development of Cloud-native PaaS Apps using Microservices Familiarity with CI/CD using technologies such as Teamcity, docker, kubernetes. Contribution to web blogs will be a plus.
TIBCO Software Inc. unlocks the potential of real-time data for making faster, smarter decisions. Our Connected Intelligence Platform seamlessly connects any application or data source; intelligently unifies data for greater access, trust, and control; and confidently predicts outcomes in real time and at scale. Learn how solutions to our customers’ most critical business challenges are made possible by TIBCO at www.tibco.com.