Finance Data Analyst
As part of TIBCO's Finance team, you'll have the opportunity to use your analytical prowess to deliver data-driven insights used to evaluate and forecast sales and financial performance. We are looking for a creative problem solver with a passion for data modeling and data representation which supports reporting and analysis.
What You'll Do
- Design and build quantitative analysis, KPIs and dashboards in visualization to support financial and sales decisions using R, SQL and Spotfire
- Maintain data cleanliness, accuracy and integrity from various data sources (Salesforce, database) to better translate data into business recommendations
- Analyze large volumes of data and complex data to discover patterns, correlations and trends which support business operations and decision-making
- Implement business logic into database code in accordance with business reporting requirements
- Perform data reconciliation to ensure data and reporting results with accuracy
- Maintain detailed database architecture, design documentation, implement business logics into data warehouse in accordance to business reporting requirements
Who You Are
- 3+ years of work experience with relational databases and SQL
- Demonstrated strong analytical skills
- Organized and detail oriented with the ability to see how details fit the larger picture
- Experience with BI tools such as Spotfire, Tableau, or Power BI, etc.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Pride yourself on being a self-starter
- Track record of problem solving and conceptual thinking abilities
- Strong time-management skills and ability to work with tight deadlines
- Experience with ERP and CRM systems, preferred Oracle and Salesforce
- Bachelor’s or advanced degree in Business Analytics, Computer Information Systems, Finance, Applied Math, Statistics or a related degree
TIBCO Software Inc. unlocks the potential of real-time data for making faster, smarter decisions. Our Connected Intelligence Platform seamlessly connects any application or data source; intelligently unifies data for greater access, trust, and control; and confidently predicts outcomes in real time and at scale. Learn how solutions to our customers’ most critical business challenges are made possible by TIBCO at www.tibco.com.
Home Office, CO