Field Marketing Manager, DACH
Field Marketing Manager - DACH - Munich, Germany
Are you an exceptional marketing talent? Do you thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment? Do you want to showcase your capabilities in a progressive, inclusive team? Joining as our Field Marketing Manager you will report to the Senior Manager of EMEA South West Marketing and be responsible for the DACH marketing strategy and execution for the region.
You’ll define the regional marketing strategies, goals, objectives and tactics that will deliver to your stakeholders in the region. Your key business partners will be the demanding (but synergic) regional function leaders in sales, presales, value engineering and partner sales, as well as their team members in DACH.
The role requires strategic marketing leadership, cross-team and organisational collaboration, excellent communication and a zealousness for driving pipeline and customer engagement. You will need to understand TIBCO’s market and the challenges of our customers within specific geographies including Germany, Austria, Switzerland, and Eastern Europe.
You really are at the top of your game. We’re not just saying that to make a statement, you literally are a marketing superstar. You need to be innovative with the ability to turn that innovation into real-life projects and actions that drive impact. You’ll need heaps of energy and enthusiasm to keep up with the pace of activity at TIBCO - think swan on the surface, legs vigorously moving beneath. You won’t be afraid to be bold and push the boundaries but with a deep respect for the amazing knowledge and the skills of your co-workers.
What You'll Do
- Be part of the core DACH team working closely with the Regional Vice President and country leaders in DACH to ensure sales and marketing alignment
- Defining the overall marketing strategy and driving regional demand generation activities to meet funnel and pipeline goals, account-based metrics and engagement goals, and deliver upon the DACH portion of the corporate KPIs
- Guide the extended team including Digital and Business Development Representatives to align to the DACH strategy
- Drive thought leadership through effective engagement with Public Relations, Analyst Relations, and amplifying TIBCO through partnerships
- Build a holistic strategy to develop and nature the eco-system for all routes to market and measure the effectiveness of all tactics
- Representing TIBCO at customer, partner, prospect and media forums or as otherwise required, assisting other TIBCO teams.
- 8-10 years’ of proven field marketing experience with an enterprise software vendor. Experience with enterprise SaaS solutions and/or domain expertise in one or two industry sectors a bonus+
- Team player and highly collaborative with all internal/ external stakeholders. Have the ability to address cross-functional and cross-organisational issues independently
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with proficiency in understanding and delivering clear and compelling value propositions across the region
- Proven track record of high-impact success; high sense of urgency, and entrepreneurial work ethic required to drive business outcomes
- Strong strategic thinker and analytical skills. Think out of the box and challenge the norms.
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Willing and able to travel (25% of role)
- Fluent German language skills (written and verbal)
- BA/ Bsc/ Masters in Marketing advantageous
At TIBCO, you will be working for a company who takes pride in promoting an entrepreneurial culture! Learning and development, innovation and creativity, team work, balance and wellbeing are all at the forefront of our core values when you are working with us.
After two decades we still pride ourselves on speed, agility and inspiration. Our people thrive doing work they are passionate about. We always encourage you to have your say, as we need your help to support us in continuously improving our community.
YOU - Health and Wellbeing: 24/7 access to an Employee Assistance Programme that offers free, confidential help to you and your family. You can also benefit from regular PT hosted fitness classes and a truly holistic approach to flexible working options.
FINANCES - Financial Future: We understand your financial future is key. That’s why you’ll have access to an exceptionally competitive pension scheme and a bonus/incentive plan.
PROGRESSION – Learn and Advance: Develop your skills with best-in-class on-line and in-person learning and development tools and keep up to date with your industry with professional subscriptions. You’ll also have the chance to participate in our ‘Elevate Live’ weekly enablement sessions, and for our Sales professionals - attend our Elevate Academy at our Global HQ in California.
COMMUNITY – Collaboration and Inclusion: Team up with our Culture Captains and help us continue to build #TIBCOSpirit. Daily we all strive to create a truly diverse, inclusive and collaborative community where we seek out inspiration, innovation and genuine WOW moments. From inspiring key-note speakers, to mental health awareness, to culture recognition days, we offer you a truly diverse environment where your voice matters.
CUSTOMERS - Make a difference : Take a look at our many customer success stories: https://www.tibco.com/customers
If you are looking for a collaborative, empowering and entrepreneurial environment where you enjoy doing what you do whilst making a real difference to our customers, we would love to hear from you.
Who You Are
Please note you must have full working rights for the country you are applying for. If on a work permit or visa please make sure the details along with expiry date are included on your application.
Applications and CVs MUST be in English.
TIBCO is an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
TIBCO Software Inc. unlocks the potential of real-time data for making faster, smarter decisions. Our Connected Intelligence Platform seamlessly connects any application or data source; intelligently unifies data for greater access, trust, and control; and confidently predicts outcomes in real time and at scale. Learn how solutions to our customers’ most critical business challenges are made possible by TIBCO at www.tibco.com.