Enterprise Solutions Architect
The Enterprise Solution Architect combines the Connected Intelligence & Industry centric messaging within TIBCO. The Enterprise Solution Architect will drive business relevant digital/transformational/Multi-Pillar opportunities with our largest, most strategic customers. Enterprise Solution Architects connect TIBCO’s Connected Intelligence strategy to customer’s enterprise objectives, capabilities with a focus on account strategy, executive dialog and alignment, value-based selling and world class deliverables.
What You'll Do
- You will spend 70% of your time engaging with worldwide sales & Customer Excellence (CEx) teams in building competencies, identifying collaborative opportunities, analyzing customer
requirements, their current maturity, and designing/building solution architectures end roadmaps.
- You will be responsible for running Business Maturity Assessments and Architecture Workshops.
- You will spend 30% of your time leveraging field experience to continuously develop architecture assets for the Architecture CoE.
- This role focuses on all product portfolios with a strong focus on TIBCO Cloud Integration, TIBCO Business Events, TIBCO Messaging, TIBCO Data Virtualization, TIBCO EBX, TIBCO Spotfire,
and TIBCO WebFOCUS.
- Understand the customer requirements and pain points from a technical, value creation, and business perspective.
- Identify opportunities where Business Maturity Assessments are a good fit to create a sales pipeline, propose those opportunities to the Account Executive or the Customer Success Manager, and follow up on the proposed workshop until this is accepted by the customer.
- Plan and deliver Business Maturity Assessment workshops to customers. Write the final report after the workshop has been delivered and present it to the customer.
- Coordinate with internal stakeholders from product management, engineering, marketing, and delivery functions while designing solution architectures for customers.
- Coordinate with internal stakeholders from product management, engineering, marketing, and delivery functions while designing/updating architecture pieces part of the TIBCO Reference Architecture.
- Be innovative – leveraging field experience to map business drivers with TIBCO technology and propose/build innovative solutions.
- Provide feedback from the field to Sales management, Product management, and Product Marketing and propose innovative ways to better position TIBCO solutions.
- Constantly keep up with the latest technology trends & develop the skill set around them.
- Good interpersonal skills, building & managing relationships in an organization, and established skills in managing technology advocacy/pre-sales engagements.
Who You Are
Experience/Certification on more than one of the following technology areas is required:
- Enterprise Integration (iPaaS)
- Business Process Automation
- Data Management and Data Governance
- Data Science
- BI and Reporting
- Visual Analytics
- Cloud Data Services (AWS and Azure)
Experience/Certification on any of the following technology areas is a plus:
- Expertise in TIBCO Cloud Integration, TIBCO Business Events, TIBCO Messaging, TIBCO Data
- Virtualization, TIBCO EBX, TIBCO Spotfire, and TIBCO WebFOCUS.
- AWS Cloud Practitioner
- AWS Associate Architect
- Azure Fundamentals
- Google Cloud Foundation
- Data Science
Required professional capabilities:
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and effective time management skills
- Ability to work as a team, yet work independently on complex business / technical problems
- 2 to 5 years of experience as an enterprise architect or data architect
- Strong academic and professional track record
- Experience in presales is desirable
- Excellent problem-solving skills and passion to build innovative solutions
- Passion for technology and willingness to learn new technology
TIBCO Software Inc. unlocks the potential of real-time data for making faster, smarter decisions. Our Connected Intelligence Platform seamlessly connects any application or data source; intelligently unifies data for greater access, trust, and control; and confidently predicts outcomes in real time and at scale. Learn how solutions to our customers’ most critical business challenges are made possible by TIBCO at www.tibco.com.