Enterprise Customer Success Architect
The TIBCO Customer Success team is committed to reaching beyond the boundaries of traditional support by intentionally growing mutually beneficial relationships with our clients, and we do this through active engagement to better understand their unique projects and partner with them to enhance their abilities/enable success with our products. The Customer Success Architect (CSA) is tasked with providing technical expertise to our clients as related to the TIBCO portfolio of products. They work in tandem with the Customer Success Manager (CSM) to ensure customer adoption and expansion with the goal of providing a path towards both a successful subscription renewal and an expanded TIBCO footprint.
What You'll Do
- Develop a trusted technical advisor relationship with clients.
- Product Knowledge - Act as a thought leader and subject matter/product expert across relevant TIBCO products. Perform demonstrations/training/awareness building for new users across customers’ organizations.
- Technical Delivery - Works with the client and provides technical support in the following areas.
- Delivery of Success Workshops to help understand the business use case with technical capabilities and limitations of the client.
- Development & delivery of Blueprints for success to aid in the architecture design and deployment.
Capacity planning coaching
- Engagement scoping and planning
- Provide customer-specific product workshops and introductory training.
- Installation & upgrade assistance across relevant architectures including Linux, Windows, AWS, Docker, Clustering and Load Balancing.
- Troubleshooting and resolving of general performance issues
- In depth analysis working hand-in-hand with clients to help identify hardware utilization issues
- Extended Support when technical issues aren’t covered under standard support plans.
- Collaborate - Promote sharing with internal functional counterparts and collaborates with CSM’s, Support, Engineering and Product Management to assist clients and help influence key feature decisions.
- Opportunity Upsell - Identifies and communicates up-sell opportunities to CSM to act upon.
- Digital Library & Community - Proactively participate in the development and ongoing maintenance of the TIBCO Digital Library & Community sites by identifying holes, developing new content and refreshing existing content.
- Reporting - Provides engagement status (to include technical issues and risks) to the CSM & client and logs both customer and internal activities.
Who You Are
- 8+ years experience in software development and/or related field.
- Experience with multiple platforms including Windows & Linux.
- Experience with cloud & containerized deployments (AWS, Docker, etc)
- Experience with web API development and architecture (REST/Microservices).
- Experience in relational databases and SQL or PL/SQL.
- Familiarity with application servers, Spring Frameworks and JSP.
- Familiarity with versioning, continuous integration/delivery and building tools, such as :
- Broad awareness of the TIBCO capabilities, services, and products.
- Broad knowledge of technology developments and trends.
- Proactive analytical expertise and problem-solving approach.
- Statistical modeling and programming languages is desired, such as:
- Open Source R
- Communication: Outstanding interpersonal and communications skills to maintain strong relationships with customers and colleagues. Strong written and verbal communication skills that allow you to communicate at all levels of an organization.
- Detail Oriented - Strong ability to prioritize and multitask, including some lightweight project management.
- Customer Management - Adept at all aspects of field customer interactions, including presentations, demonstrations, and proof-of-concepts with both business and technical audiences.
- Education - BS degree in Computer Science or similar engineering/science technical degree required, Masters degree a plus.
- Language - Primary: English; French/Spanish/Italian/Other language(s) a plus.
- Travel - Ability to travel up to 50% of the time to meet with customers.
Please note you must have full working rights for the country you are applying for. If on a work permit or visa please make sure the details along with expiry date are included on your application.
Applications and CVs MUST be in English.
TIBCO is an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
TIBCO Software Inc. unlocks the potential of real-time data for making faster, smarter decisions. Our Connected Intelligence Platform seamlessly connects any application or data source; intelligently unifies data for greater access, trust, and control; and confidently predicts outcomes in real time and at scale. Learn how solutions to our customers’ most critical business challenges are made possible by TIBCO at www.tibco.com.