Headquartered in Palo Alto, CA, TIBCO Software enables businesses to reach new heights on their path to digital distinction and innovation. From systems to devices and people, we interconnect everything, capture data in real time wherever it is, and augment the intelligence of organizations through analytical insights. Thousands of customers around the globe rely on us to build compelling experiences, energize operations, and propel innovation.
Our teams flourish on new ideas and welcome individuals who thrive in transforming challenges into opportunities. From designing and building amazing products to providing excellent service; we encourage and are shaped by bold thinkers, problem-solvers, and self-starters. We are always adapting and providing exciting opportunities for our employees to grow, learn and excel.
We value the customers and employees that define who we are; dynamic individuals willing to take the risks necessary to make big ideas come to life and who are comfortable collaborating in our creative, optimistic environment. TIBCO – we are just scratching the surface.
What You'll Do
· Understand software quality best practices, test strategy and planning, test case development, test case deployment and execution, test data, defect tracking, and test automation Identify product defects, debug issues and report them in to defect tracking system
· Experience working with Agile methodologies
· Work with product management and development teams to understand the requirements and features, and to translate them into QA tests
· Work independently with minimum supervision
· Debug test failures and help identify the root cause of failures
· Develop and maintain automation test suites.
· Create and run manual tests for scenarios that are difficult to automate
· Developing/maintaining Test Plans and Test Specifications
· Work with remote teams, communicate status effectively and clearly.
· Escalate issues in time and able to follow up for their status
· Ability to think out of the box
Who You Are
· Minimum of 5-6 years of experience
· Minimum BS in Computer Science, Software Engineering or equivalent Skill Set
· Experience in Java, Java Scripting programming languages
· Experience testing REST APIs, Web services
· UI automation experience using tools like Protractor, Selenium
· Experience using CI/CD pipeline tools like Jenkins, TeamCity
· Experience working on UNIX & MAC systems
· Experience in Cloud technologies eg: AWS, Kubernetes, PCF, OpenShift, etc
· Experience in any scripting languages like python
· Experience in technologies like Docker, Vagrant
· Good understanding of Node.JS
· Good understanding of SWAGGER specification
· Experience in working with remote teams
· Experience in using GIT repo
TIBCO Software Inc. unlocks the potential of real-time data for making faster, smarter decisions. Our Connected Intelligence Platform seamlessly connects any application or data source; intelligently unifies data for greater access, trust, and control; and confidently predicts outcomes in real time and at scale. Learn how solutions to our customers’ most critical business challenges are made possible by TIBCO at www.tibco.com.