EMEA Statutory Accountant
EMEA Statutory Accountant - Dublin, Ireland.
Who is TIBCO, Headquartered in Palo Alto, CA, TIBCO Software enables businesses to reach new heights on their path to digital distinction and innovation. TIBCO works with organisations across the globe to unlock the potential of real-time data within their business to make faster, smarter decisions. Our Connected Intelligence Platform seamlessly connects any application, data source and device; intelligently unifies data for greater access, trust, and control; and confidently predicts outcomes in real-time and at scale.
Our teams flourish on new ideas and welcome individuals who thrive in transforming challenges into opportunities. From designing and building amazing products to providing excellent service; we encourage and are shaped by bold thinkers, problem-solvers, and self-starters. We are always adapting and providing exciting opportunities for our employees to grow, learn and excel.
You will be based in Dublin and will work as part of the EMEA Accounting team. The EMEA Accounting team are responsible for all financial accounting, statutory reporting and the provision of tax information for these entities.
- Preparation of statutory accounts for European entities
- Planning and completion of statutory audits, liaison with external auditors and accounting providers.
- Preparation and input of journal entries for EMEA entities, including (but not limited to) payroll, accruals, prepayments, transfer pricing and tax.
- Provision of internal monthly reporting for EMEA entities under US GAAP to include balance sheet, income statement and variance analysis.
- Preparation of balance sheet reconciliations
- Full responsibility for all financial accounting requirements for all entities including ‘non-key’, provision of annual information for financial statements and tax returns.
- Completion and filing of government statistical returns.
- Liaison with FP&A department to include review & analysis of the accounts.
- Liaison with Payroll Department on payroll reviews and related tasks
- Other ad hoc finance tasks
What You'll Do
- Fluent in Business English (written and spoken), fluent in other European language is highly appreciated
- Professional qualification – (ACA / ACCA / CIMA or equivalent)
- 3+ years’ experience in a similar role
- Experience of reporting under US GAAP and working within a global reporting structure.
- Strong technical accounting knowledge (US GAAP, IFRS, Local GAAP) with experience in Statutory Accounts and reconciliations from US GAAP to local GAAP.
- Experience with internal control / Sarbanes Oxley requirements.
- Competency in Oracle and Microsoft Office (Strong Excel skills essential).
- Strong organisation and planning skills with a meticulous attention to detail; data integrity essential.
- Flexible attitude
- Good interpersonal skills, the ability to work within a team but also to take ownership to complete individual projects to tight deadlines.
At TIBCO, you will be working for a company who takes pride in promoting an entrepreneurial culture! Learning and development, innovation and creativity, team work, balance and wellbeing are all at the forefront of our core values when you are working with us.
After two decades we still pride ourselves on speed, agility and inspiration. Our people thrive doing work they are passionate about. We always encourage you to have your say, as we need your help to support us in continuously improving our community.
YOU - Health and Wellbeing
24/7 access to an Employee Assistance Programme that offers free, confidential help to you and your family and an employer-funded Private Medical Insurance plan. You can also benefit from dental insurance, regular PT hosted fitness classes and a truly holistic approach to flexible working options.
FINANCES - Financial Future
We understand your financial future is key. That’s why you’ll have access to an exceptionally competitive pension scheme, a bonus/incentive plan, automatic enrolment in an income protection plan, enhanced pay for parental leave (maternity, paternity and adoption leave), as well as a death in service plan to provide you with that financial peace-of-mind.
PROGRESSION – Learn and Advance
Develop your skills with best-in-class on-line and in-person learning and development tools and keep up to date with your industry with professional subscriptions. You’ll also have the chance to participate in our ‘Elevate Live’ weekly enablement sessions, and for our Sales professionals - attend our Elevate Academy at our Global HQ in California.
COMMUNITY – Collaboration and Inclusion
Team up with our Culture Captains and help us continue to build #TIBCOSpirit. Daily we all strive to create a truly diverse, inclusive and collaborative community where we seek out inspiration, innovation and genuine WOW moments. From inspiring key-note speakers, to mental health awareness, to culture recognition days, we offer you a truly diverse environment where your voice matters.
CUSTOMERS - Make a difference
Take a look at our many customer success stories: https://www.tibco.com/customers
If you are looking for a collaborative, empowering and entrepreneurial environment where you enjoy doing what you do whilst making a real difference to our customers, we would love to hear from you.
Who You Are
Please note you must have full working rights for the country you are applying for. If on a work permit or visa please make sure the details along with expiry date are included on your application.
Applications and CVs MUST be in English.
TIBCO is an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
TIBCO Software Inc. unlocks the potential of real-time data for making faster, smarter decisions. Our Connected Intelligence Platform seamlessly connects any application or data source; intelligently unifies data for greater access, trust, and control; and confidently predicts outcomes in real time and at scale. Learn how solutions to our customers’ most critical business challenges are made possible by TIBCO at www.tibco.com.