Director, Customer Success
TIBCO recognizes that our ongoing success and growth is directly associated with our ability to maintain consistently high levels of customer engagement, which in turn will translate into customer retention. We are looking for an exceptional individual that will design and implement emerging best practice in Customer Success in order to achieve our business goals whilst ensuring our customers achieve their desired outcomes.
As the Director of Customer Success for the Americas you will build and lead a team of Customer Success Managers focused on driving success for our customers. Reporting to the VP Global Customer Success this role includes responsibilities for Value Realization activities (e.g., on-boarding, advocacy, value health check, remediation, etc.) and outcomes (e.g., renewals, adoption, expansions, etc.)
If you are truly passionate about customer advocacy and have a proven track record to talk about, then apply for this opportunity to unequivocally help our customers and furthermore, directly impact TIBCO’s overall success and growth.
What You'll Do
- Set the overall vision and strategic plan for the Americas Customer Success team, focusing on driving product adoption, leading a positive customer experience, and driving growth through gross renewals and net retention improvements.
- Drive customer success outcomes, product adoption and customer experience
- Increase renewal rates and reduce churn
- Expand our revenue in accounts through cross-sell and up-sell
- Influence future lifetime value through high product adoption, customer satisfaction and overall health scores
- Drive new business growth through greater advocacy and reference-ability
- Define and optimize customer lifecycle by driving programs and initiatives to improve engagement approaches based on customer segmentation and leading a culture of continuous improvement
- Map customer journey
- Develop listening points in journey (e.g., usage, satisfaction, etc.)
- Identify opportunities for continuous improvement
- Learn from best practices in industry
- Manage Customer Success Activities
- Customer Success Management
- Cross sell / Up-sell
- Lead world-class Customer Success team:
- Recruit and develop a high performing Customer Success team
- Measure Effectiveness of the Customer Success Manager team
- Foster collaboration within the TIBCO team and across customers
- Drive operational practices to track performance of teams and individuals
- Work closely with the sales management and Regional Directors to align on strategies, renewal forecasting, coverage plans, and account opportunities (i.e., opportunities and risks)
- Drive Account Growth Outcomes
- Deliver transformational leadership so that team is highly motivated and engaged. Be an inspirational role model by challenging and maximizing the strength of the team and aligning their efforts to the mission and vision of the organization.
- Address escalated client issues with speed and urgency, orchestrating resources across the company as appropriate.
Who You Are
- BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience
- 5+ years of experience leading customer success managers, account management, or sales teams in a SaaS or subscription enterprise software company. Professional services experience is a plus.
- Proven experience leading teams, driving new and expansion sales, driving software adoption and leveraging customer success best practices
- Proven ability to develop strategies, translate them into initiatives and track successful delivery
- Possesses a strong management presence and leadership ability, with communication and interpersonal skills that inspire and motivate leaders and teams
- Demonstrated operational excellence in analytical thinking, process development and improvement, problem solving, communication, delegation and planning
- Able to be flexible and agile in responding to evolving business priorities and dealing with ambiguity
- Able to collaborate across the organization and with external stakeholders
- Experience successfully working with senior (C-level) executives
- Holds strong operational skills that will drive organizational efficiencies and customer satisfaction
- Willing and able to address escalated client issues with speed and urgency
- You share our TIBCO values, and work in accordance with those values.
TIBCO Software Inc. unlocks the potential of real-time data for making faster, smarter decisions. Our Connected Intelligence Platform seamlessly connects any application or data source; intelligently unifies data for greater access, trust, and control; and confidently predicts outcomes in real time and at scale. Learn how solutions to our customers’ most critical business challenges are made possible by TIBCO at www.tibco.com.
Home Office, AZ