Product Overview- TIBCO Jaspersoft
Role Overview- Devops Engineer
What You'll Do
- Deployment, configuration and maintenance of heterogeneous environments (*nix and Windows, application servers, web applications, database servers, etc.) via provisioning tools (Salt-stack etc.) on-prem and in cloud.
- Managing and automating deployment and provisioning of such systems.
- Delivering self-service jobs (via Jenkins pipeline and other tooling) for these tasks to the end user.
- Work with Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery (CI/CD) tools for build and release pipelines, SVN/GIT source control tools and puppet/groovy scripts to support development efforts, code deployments and overall operations.
- Build and manage Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery (CI/CD) pipelines on Cloud native infrastructures like AWS and Azure Monitor, diagnose and fix operations issues that affect customers or internal users.
- Seeking out ways to improve our deployment practices and tooling Assist with automated testing of code, code deployments, and operations.
- Generate reports and statistics for various systems using various analytical tools.
- Performs technical administrative functions and other miscellaneous technical projects as assigned by the management.
- Minimum requirements: Jenkins or other CI/CD tools experience with administering.
- Knowledge of Jenkins pipelines and/or Java/Groovy.
- Basic or advance knowledge of cloud platforms like AWS and Azure.
- Basic or advanced system management with command line tools and scripting languages – cmd, ps, bash, python, ssh, systemd/sysv services, etc.
- Acquaintance and basic usage of one or more provisioning systems – salt-stack, ansible, puppet, chef, terraform etc.
- Having system administration, it-ops or dev-ops experience is a bonus.
Who You Are
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related field from a higher education institution.
- Experience between 3-6 years
TIBCO Software Inc. unlocks the potential of real-time data for making faster, smarter decisions. Our Connected Intelligence Platform seamlessly connects any application or data source; intelligently unifies data for greater access, trust, and control; and confidently predicts outcomes in real time and at scale. Learn how solutions to our customers’ most critical business challenges are made possible by TIBCO at www.tibco.com.