- Nurture and develop a robust TIBCO developer community
- Cultivate “evangelist” leaders within TIBCO’s broader community
- Develop creative and diverse venues of engagement
- Provide leadership on community platform capabilities
- Promote knowledge and use of TIBCO capabilities to solve high-impact use cases
- Listen and learn from our most innovative and inquisitive users
- Connect TIBCO leaders with our developer community
What You'll Do
- Build and manage a community of TIBCO users and developers across the full spectrum of TIBCO products and services
- Develop and provide multiple means of direct and broader community engagement among TIBCO users
- Collaborate with engineering, product management, education, technical alliances and product marketing to create user-focused materials, demos, and tutorials
- Gather insights from developers (“wear the customer’s shoes”), and advocate for developers with product management, engineering, etc.
- Serve as a bridge between our user community and our product management team
- Identify product gaps and opportunities to better serve developers
- Strengthen the contribution of TIBCO’s users on community and open source projects (e.g. Spotfire Mods, API-led applications, Data Science, etc.)
- Initiate and run developer-centric events, such as new product introductions, workshops, hackathons, demos, meetups, and feedback sessions
- Act as conduit of latest TIBCO content and intellectual property between TIBCO and our communities
- Promote, recognize, and reward advocacy across the full spectrum of social and community platforms
- Expand the “Voice of TIBCO” through advocates and respected, trusted, and authoritative users and developers
- Enhance the “Voice of the Customer” through deeper understanding of on-the-ground projects and outcomes
Who You Are
- 8+ years experience as a developer evangelist or software product manager
- Degree in computer science, engineering, or related field
- Experience building and leading customer communities and digital community platforms
- Excellent written and oral communication skills; experience speaking to both small and large audiences
- Customer-centric mentality
- Strong collaboration and horizontal management skills, including a history of working with diverse organizations and stakeholders
- Experience with multiple social media platforms and technical channels
Headquartered in Palo Alto, CA, TIBCO Software enables businesses to reach new heights on their path to digital distinction and innovation. From systems to devices and people, we interconnect everything, capture data in real time wherever it is, and augment the intelligence of organizations through analytical insights. Thousands of customers around the globe rely on us to build compelling experiences, energize operations, and propel innovation.
Our teams flourish on new ideas and welcome individuals who thrive in transforming challenges into opportunities. From designing and building amazing products to providing excellent service; we encourage and are shaped by bold thinkers, problem-solvers, and self-starters. We are always adapting and providing exciting opportunities for our employees to grow, learn and excel.
We value the customers and employees that define who we are; dynamic individuals willing to take the risks necessary to make big ideas come to life and who are comfortable collaborating in our creative, optimistic environment. TIBCO – we are just scratching the surface.
Palo Alto, CA