You will be a part of the internal global Helpdesk that provides support to staff in all office locations on company supported applications, software and hardware. Primary responsibilities include: managing support calls/tickets, troubleshooting applications and systems. Candidate must have excellent troubleshooting and resolution skills, ability to distinguish between different problem types. Be a provider of excellent customer services.
What You'll Do
- Provide phone/email/helpdesk-ticketing technical support to end users on hardware, software and network related problems such as setup, troubleshooting and repair of user systems
- Conduct remote troubleshooting of computer problems
- Identify research, resolve, and document technical problems
- Strong problem-solving skills and methodical troubleshooting are required
- Must have the ability to learn new skills and keep current with rapidly changing information technology.
- Must have the ability to work independently.
- Must have excellent oral and written communication skills and be able to work effectively with all employees
- Document resolutions for future reference.
- Assist in on/off-boarding procedures
Who You Are
- Proficient in all of the right programs, have strong verbal and written communication, customer service skills, and are able to multitask in a fast-paced work environment.
- Do you love to get to the root of a problem! Troubleshooting problems is second nature to you.
- Do you want to work with others who will make you and the team better
- Have 3-5 years Help Desk experience in an enterprise environment that includes working independently with limited daily guidance
- College degree or equivalent work experience.
Headquartered in Palo Alto, CA, TIBCO Software enables businesses to reach new heights on their path to digital distinction and innovation. From systems to devices and people, we interconnect everything, capture data in real time wherever it is, and augment the intelligence of organizations through analytical insights. Thousands of customers around the globe rely on us to build compelling experiences, energize operations, and propel innovation.
Our teams flourish on new ideas and welcome individuals who thrive in transforming challenges into opportunities. From designing and building amazing products to providing excellent service; we encourage and are shaped by bold thinkers, problem-solvers, and self-starters. We are always adapting and providing exciting opportunities for our employees to grow, learn and excel.
We value the customers and employees that define who we are; dynamic individuals willing to take the risks necessary to make big ideas come to life and who are comfortable collaborating in our creative, optimistic environment. TIBCO – we are just scratching the surface.