Customer Success Professional
TIBCO recognizes that our ongoing success and growth is directly associated with our ability to maintain consistently high levels of customer satisfaction, which in turn will translate into customer retention. We’re committed to reaching beyond the boundaries of traditional support by intentionally growing mutually beneficial relationships with our clients, and we do this through actively engaging with them to understand their unique projects and partnering with them to help enhance their own ability to be successful with our products.
As Customer Success Professional you will advises and guides a variety of customers ensuring they maximize the value they derive from the TIBCO Connected intelligent Cloud (CIC) solution they purchased from us, further understand their emerging needs and help them align their programs with best practices and key success factors. Working closely with the TIBCO Account Executives, the pre-sales team and the professional service organization you will provide input into their strategic customer plans, helping them to identify areas where existing customers could improve their use of TIBCO or uncovering new use cases for TIBCO amongst their customer portfolio.
You should be able to articulate value, inspire and sell the future and potential of TIBCO CIC offering to current or potential customers. Part coach, project manager, consultant and product expert, you are an experienced SaaS Customer Success Manager with a proven track record of problem-solving, extremely high retention and expanding account revenue.
What You'll Do
The job holder will be expected to perform the following: -
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship across a variety of functions and roles, including executives, decision-makers, product managers and functional users.
- Establish and oversee customer adoption, training, and development of best practices to continually drive incremental value and return on customer investment
- Ensure renewals, identify and prioritize growth opportunities, and drive revenue through expansion/upsell
- Collaborate with internal functional counterparts to enable customer marketing, product roadmap, and overall communication
- Understand all aspects of TIBCO CIC functionality and perform demonstrations/training for new users within a customer’s organization.
- Advocate for customers internally to ensure utmost customer satisfaction
- Act as a thought leader and subject matter/product expert
- Must be familiar with basic security concepts or standards as appropriate for this position.
Who You Are
- 3-5 years’ experience in customer success, project management and/or account management in a professional services SaaS environment.
- Experience in Utilities, Retail & Telco is highly preferred.
- Experience in pre-sales and/or professional services a plus.
- Outstanding interpersonal and communications skills to maintain strong relationships with customers and colleagues.
- Detail-oriented and strong ability to prioritize and multitask.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills that allow you to communicate at all levels of an organization.
- Technical aptitude. Ability to develop a strong understanding of TIBCO CIC product offerings, market dynamics, and industry trends.
- Experience managing all phases of the SaaS lifecycle, working with technical products and facilitating between technical and business teams
- BA/BS degree required
Please note you must have full working rights for the country you are applying for. If on a work permit or visa please make sure the details along with expiry date are included on your application.
Applications and CVs MUST be in English.
TIBCO is an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
Headquartered in Palo Alto, CA, TIBCO Software enables businesses to reach new heights on their path to digital distinction and innovation. From systems to devices and people, we interconnect everything, capture data in real time wherever it is, and augment the intelligence of organizations through analytical insights. Thousands of customers around the globe rely on us to build compelling experiences, energize operations, and propel innovation.
Our teams flourish on new ideas and welcome individuals who thrive in transforming challenges into opportunities. From designing and building amazing products to providing excellent service; we encourage and are shaped by bold thinkers, problem-solvers, and self-starters. We are always adapting and providing exciting opportunities for our employees to grow, learn and excel.
We value the customers and employees that define who we are; dynamic individuals willing to take the risks necessary to make big ideas come to life and who are comfortable collaborating in our creative, optimistic environment. TIBCO – we are just scratching the surface.