Customer Success Manager
TIBCO Customer Success team is focus on delivering exceptional experiences and accelerating value for our customers through three core pillars: Partnership, Adoption and Value Realization.
The Customer Success Managers are expected to maximize value realization and ROI in complex, multi-regional strategic enterprise accounts by building strong long-term relationships with a focus on creating value and product adoption. They lead customers through digital transformation by directing strategy and collaborating with different TIBCO internal teams and customer departments while creating value for customers by understanding their business goals and objectives, creating success plans and implementing TIBCO value realization framework.
As a TIBCO CSM you are a thought leader in customer excellence focused on achieving results throughout the customer lifecycle.
We prefer experience in a Value Based Selling structured environment.
What You'll Do
- Maximize value realization and ROI from the solutions, products and services customers buy from TIBCO
- Increase solution adoption and usage with a clear plan
- Lead customers through digital transformation with a clear view of customer objectives and KPIs
- Build strong partnerships at senior level, including C-level, within some of the biggest TIBCO Customers
- Account strategy planning and building success plan to drive loyalty, advocacy and minimize customer churn
- Build and grow relationships for TIBCO’s strategic portfolio of multi-solution, multi-brand clients at the senior level becoming a trusted advisor
- Build a strong post-sales strategy for your portfolio of accounts to ensure our customers maximize the value of their investment in TIBCO’s solutions.
- Provide best practice, thought leadership & domain expertise to the CS organization and our customers
- Build a strong business relationship with TIBCO Sales, Marketing, Value Engineering, Solution Engineering, and Professional Services team
- Demonstrate seniority by leading new retention and growth initiatives that deliver proven value ensuring we scale, delight and innovate for customer success
- Become an ambassador for to the CS organization within TIBCO
- Demonstrate experience of supporting the hiring and ramp up of new recruits into the CS organization
- Showcase strong engagement and collaboration with the core CS team. Contribute to fostering an inclusive team environment.
- Travels as needed to meet Customers in person
Who You Are
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree
- Experienced in post-sales Customer Success Management in enterprise accounts.
- Proven effectiveness managing an account portfolio of large, global, complex and strategic accounts at a senior level. Building and maintaining relationships at the most senior levels with assigned accounts becoming a trusted advisor.
- Proven experience driving customer retention initiatives, achieving high retention rates and customer satisfaction (NPS)
- Strong communications skills (written & verbal)
- High level escalation management
- Able to anticipate and identify ill-defined problems/issues
- Strong presentation skills at all levels of audience
- Adaptable, curious, highly confident and result-driven
TIBCO Software Inc. unlocks the potential of real-time data for making faster, smarter decisions. Our Connected Intelligence Platform seamlessly connects any application or data source; intelligently unifies data for greater access, trust, and control; and confidently predicts outcomes in real time and at scale. Learn how solutions to our customers’ most critical business challenges are made possible by TIBCO at www.tibco.com.
Home Office, GA