Customer Success Architect
This position would be supporting TIBCO Connect pillar products. Primarily, TIBCO Cloud Integration, TIBCO Cloud API Management and TIBCO BusinessWorks
What You'll Do
The TIBCO Customer Success team is focused on delivering exceptional experiences and accelerating product adoption and value for TIBCO customers through three core pillars: Partnership, Adoption and Value Realization.
TIBCO Customer Success is committed to reaching beyond the boundaries of traditional support by intentionally growing mutually beneficial relationships with our clients, and we do this through active engagement to better understand their unique projects and partner with them to enhance their abilities/enable success with our products.
The Customer Success Architect (CSA) is tasked with providing technical expertise to our clients as related to the TIBCO portfolio of products.
They work in tandem with our Customer Success Managers (CSMs) to ensure customer adoption and expansion with the goal of providing a path towards both a successful subscription renewal and an expanded TIBCO footprint.
Primary Duties - Customer Engagement (~75%)
- TIBCO CSA’s should spend the majority of their time working with and supporting the technical enablement of TIBCO customers. - Digital Library and Community Development (~15%)
- TIBCO CSA’s should engage in enablement content development activities that continually modernize, build and expand TIBCO’s Digital Library and Community content.
- Training & Advancement (~10%)
- TIBCO CSA’s must stay current on all required corporate & Customer Excellence training. Additionally, CSA’s are expected to have awareness of all the products in the TIBCO portfolio and reasonable depth for all products they support. Lastly, CSA’s should participate in ongoing individual advancement and training.
- Trust Building
- Develop a trusted technical advisor relationship with clients.
- Serve in the role of product subject matter expert and thought leader for assigned TIBCO products.
- Perform demonstrations/training/awareness building for new users across customers’ organizations.
- Technical Delivery - Works with the client and provides technical support in the following areas.
- Provide customer-specific product workshops and introductory product training.
- Installation & upgrade assistance for on-premise-based solutions across relevant architectures including Linux, Windows, AWS, Docker, Kubernetes, Clustering and Load Balancing.
- Planning and Delivery of Success and Fast-track workshops to enable clients to deliver solutions for business use cases using product technical product capabilities.
- Development & delivery of blueprints for success to aid in the architecture design and deployment of TIBCO’s solutions. Capacity planning and coaching
- Engagement scoping and planning
- Performance Engagements
- Troubleshooting and resolving of general performance issues
- In depth analysis working hand-in-hand with clients to help identify hardware utilization issues
- Collaboration - Promote sharing with internal functional counterparts and closely partner with Customer Success Managers in support of the technical enablement and solution adoption for clients.
- Collaborate with Product Management, Engineering, Support, DevOps as a customer advocate to help influence key feature decisions and development prioritization.
- Opportunity Development – Identify and communicate customer solution expansion commercial opportunities to Customer Success Managers to act upon.
- Digital Library & Community - Proactively participate in the development and ongoing maintenance of the TIBCO Digital Library & Community sites by identifying holes, developing new content and refreshing existing content.
- Reporting - Provide engagement status (to include technical issues and risks) to the CSM & client and log both customer and internal activities.
Who You Are
TIBCO Software Inc. unlocks the potential of real-time data for making faster, smarter decisions. Our Connected Intelligence Platform seamlessly connects any application or data source; intelligently unifies data for greater access, trust, and control; and confidently predicts outcomes in real time and at scale. Learn how solutions to our customers’ most critical business challenges are made possible by TIBCO at www.tibco.com.