The Legal Department of TIBCO Software Inc. seeks an attorney to join the corporate affairs team in the roll of Corporate Counsel. This position reports to the Senior Vice President, Deputy General Counsel, Legal Affairs and will support our corporate legal function, including working on global subsidiary maintenance, tax structuring, M&A transactions, financial reporting, real estate and corporate compliance matters.
Colorado Wage Notice: 115000.00
What You'll Do
- Run the administration of the company’s international corporate structure and help manage further expansion of the company.
- Undertake and manage projects for the administration of all global corporate subsidiaries, including intercompany arrangements related thereto, the integration of acquired entities, maintaining minute books, liquidations and drafting corporate documents.
- Provide legal and strategic advice to the parent company and subsidiaries with respect to banking, tax and structuring matters.
- Review and draft annual and quarterly financial statements and provide counseling on corporate governance and compliance matters.
- Assist with M&A activity and other strategic transactions.
- Work competently and cost-effectively with outside counsel on a global basis.
- This position will interact with a diverse group of colleagues worldwide at all levels of the company, and requires an ability to manage and drive issues and projects cross-functionally across departments.
Who You Are
- Law degree from an accredited law school.
- 2-4+ years of applicable legal experience, including corporate and transactional.
- Law firm experience in applicable areas a plus.
- In-house experience a plus.
- Excellent academic credentials.
- Broad background working with the management of corporate subsidiaries on a global basis.
- Experience advising on preparation of financial statements.
- Preferable to have some M&A experience.
- Must be a bright and creative problem solver, with excellent oral and written communication skills, organizational abilities, attention to detail and be able to evaluate legal and business concerns with a practical approach.
- Must have excellent project management skills.
- Must be a team player but also able to work independently and proactively.
- Must have an ability to work effectively and manage projects with competing deadlines.
- Prior experience with a software or other high tech company is desirable.
- A sense of humor and commitment to professionalism.
TIBCO Software Inc. unlocks the potential of real-time data for making faster, smarter decisions. Our Connected Intelligence Platform seamlessly connects any application or data source; intelligently unifies data for greater access, trust, and control; and confidently predicts outcomes in real time and at scale. Learn how solutions to our customers’ most critical business challenges are made possible by TIBCO at www.tibco.com.
Home Office, CO