The TIBCO Professional Services Group (PSG) is the most experienced TIBCO consulting organization in the world and its mission is to ensure our customers’ success. During the course of our services engagements, we work side-by-side with our customers and their designated partner in order to help establish customer self-sufficiency in implementing solutions based upon TIBCO technology. We support projects that are aggressive, strategic to our customers’ business, and that leverage mission critical services and applications.
What You'll Do
- Participate in the process of communicating mutually agreed upon expectations. Communicate challenges or risks proactively and appropriately.
- Provide guidance and technical direction to team members and the rest of PSG as appropriate.
- Task tracking at a personal level and adhering to quality standards
- Develop detailed and realistic estimates
- Provide successful solutions to company business/ technical issues
Who You Are
- Bachelor's degree (Master's degree preferred) in Computer Science with 4-7 years of industry experience.
- Good communication skills and ability to understand and clarify complex issues and solutions
- Strong Experience in Tibco BE/BEX, BW, EMS is must.
- Should have good understanding of the software development life cycle
- Knowledge of HTTP, XML, AJAX, SOAP, Web Services, SOAP UI, WSDL is required.
- Proficiency in general programming concepts & Knowledge of OOP is desired (Java, C#, C++)
- Passion for technology and willingness to learn
- Knowledge of UNIX and Windows operating system
- Conceptual Knowledge of enterprise architecture integration, business process management and service-oriented architecture
- Knowledge of Databases (Preferred: Oracle, MySQL) is desired
TIBCO Software Inc. unlocks the potential of real-time data for making faster, smarter decisions. Our Connected Intelligence Platform seamlessly connects any application or data source; intelligently unifies data for greater access, trust, and control; and confidently predicts outcomes in real time and at scale. Learn how solutions to our customers’ most critical business challenges are made possible by TIBCO at www.tibco.com.