The TIBCO Professional Services Group (PSG) is the most experienced TIBCO consulting organisation in the world and its mission is to ensure our customers’ success. During the course of our services engagements, we work side-by-side with our customers and their designated partner in order to help establish customer self-sufficiency in implementing solutions based upon TIBCO technology. We support projects that are aggressive, strategic to our customers’ business, and that leverage mission critical services and applications.
What You'll Do
Locations - Pune, Mumbai, Hyderabad & Remote
- Participate in the process of communicating mutually agreed upon expectations. Communicate challenges or risks proactively and appropriately.
- Participate in requirement gathering and design session
- Provide guidance and technical direction to team members and the rest of PSG as appropriate.
- Task tracking at a personal level and adhering to quality standards
- Develop detailed and realistic estimates
Provide successful solutions to company business/ technical issues
Who You Are
- Bachelor's degree (Master's degree preferred) in Computer Science
- Good communication skills and ability to understand and clarify complex issues and solutions
- Good understanding of the software development life cycle and business process management life cycle.
- Should have 2-3 years hands on experience with BPM products like iProcess, AMX BPM or other non TIBCO products like Pega or IBM Lombardi
- Preferred: Knowledge of Core Java, HTTP, XML, AJAX, SOAP, Web Services and the Eclipse environment a plus.
- Experience in UI technologies like Angular JS, JQuery an advantage.
- Passion for technology and willingness to learn
- Knowledge of UNIX and Windows operating system
- Conceptual Knowledge of enterprise architecture integration and service-oriented architecture.
- Knowledge of Databases (Preferred: Oracle, MySQL)
- Proficiency in general programming concepts
TIBCO Software Inc. unlocks the potential of real-time data for making faster, smarter decisions. Our Connected Intelligence Platform seamlessly connects any application or data source; intelligently unifies data for greater access, trust, and control; and confidently predicts outcomes in real time and at scale. Learn how solutions to our customers’ most critical business challenges are made possible by TIBCO at www.tibco.com.