Community Cloud Administrator/Developer
We are looking for a Salesforce Community (Experience) Cloud Administrator / Developer to support and drive our high visibility TIBCO Customer Community platform. In this role, you will be delivering an improved customer experience while automating processes and managing integrations to other business applications.
The candidate must have demonstrated experience in business analysis, solutions architecture, and custom development skills in the Force.com platform. They should be business savvy as solid written and verbal communication skills and the ability to grasp organizational complexities will contribute heavily to the success of the role.
What You'll Do
Consult and liaise with stakeholders to gather and confirm business requirements
Translate TIBCO Community business requirements into strategy-based technical solutions recommendations
Autonomously design, configure, manage, and deliver enhancements to support the business using the Force.com platform features
Apply best practices to change management processes for documenting, communicating, and testing code releases from Sandboxes to Production environments (including Data load / Conversion)
Provide administrative support of the SFDC Community platform including troubleshooting, managing and setting up users, object and field customization, as well as workflow and validation rules
Coordinate with technical stakeholders to ensure both upstream and downstream system integrations and data flow function as expected
Who You Are
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, software engineering, or related field or equivalent work experience
- At least five years in Force.com application design and development (certification a plus)
- Strong working knowledge of APEX (classes, triggers, and web services), Visualforce, Salesforce APIs, SOQL, and the Force.com platform
- At least two years supporting SFDC Community Cloud implementations including experience configuring page layouts, workflow rules, process builder, validation rules, roles and profiles, custom apps and objects
- Self-motivated with the ability to independently receive an idea and deliver a solution
- Ability to clearly communicate complex issues with multiple stakeholders to both business and technical audience
- Familiarity with Agile delivery methodology
TIBCO Software Inc. unlocks the potential of real-time data for making faster, smarter decisions. Our Connected Intelligence Platform seamlessly connects any application or data source; intelligently unifies data for greater access, trust, and control; and confidently predicts outcomes in real time and at scale. Learn how solutions to our customers’ most critical business challenges are made possible by TIBCO at www.tibco.com.