Cloud Security Architect
The Cloud Security Architect will define strategies, roadmaps, priorities, solutions, processes, and security architectures for protecting corporate IT systems and SaaS solutions deployed into different types of cloud and hybrid cloud environments, with a focus on Microsoft Azure and AWS. This position will directly contribute to the overall global enterprise cloud architecture and lead the security vision and strategy around cloud-based infrastructure, applications, and services.
The Cloud Security Architect will serve as a point of contact for technology teams, cloud operations and software development within the organization around matters related to cloud security. They should have excellent interpersonal and communication skills required to partner with other leaders across the organization to identify opportunities and risks, and should be able to develop and deliver solutions that support business strategies.
What You'll Do
- Design and develop security architectures for Azure and AWS cloud.
- Develop security standards, patterns, and roadmaps in partnership with other Architecture domains, Engineering, Infrastructure Services, and Application Development.
- Build security tool kits to monitor and protect cloud infrastructure
- Develop, document, and maintain security and compliance architecture standards for cloud
- Ensure implementation of security and compliance requirements are met and maintained
- Work with Engineering, Infrastructure Services, Cloud Operations, and Professional Services organizations to evaluate and choose appropriate technology solutions and facilitate complete integration into the company environments.
- Represent Security in the development and implementation of the overall global enterprise cloud architecture.
- Act as the ambassador and technical representative for enterprise security in the cloud.
- Share knowledge and experience across the enterprise by identifying, recommending, coordinating, and producing solution designs in a timely manner.
- Document various artifacts in support of architecture.
- Identify and lead opportunities to engage, educate, and coordinate other stakeholders, upon which Security and its processes depend.
- Provide technical expertise on trends and emerging changes to cloud security landscape
- Ensure tight coupling between Security and DevOps through collaboration with engineers
- Develop and execute strategies to increase cloud security knowledge throughout the enterprise
Who You Are
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, IT or other relevant fields; or equivalent work experience
- At least 4 years of experience working in security focused roles, preferably within a cloud hosted environment
- One or more industry recognized certifications highly desired: Azure Security Engineer Associate, Security Operations Analyst Associate, AWS Certified Security Specialty, AWS Solutions Architect Associate etc.
- Ability to design advanced secure templates to use as blueprints in Azure deployments
- Ability to design and communicate Azure security patterns
- Knowledge of cloud security best practices including Identity Access Management (IAM), network security, modern cloud security architecture, and platform specific security and governance tools such as Azure Security Center, Azure Policies, Azure WAF, AWS Security Hub, AWS WAF & Shield, AWS Inspector etc.
- Understanding of CI/CD DevOps tools and ability to build, secure, and deploy multi-environment pipelines with secure artifacts and branch control, and SAST / DAST pipeline tasks
- Understanding of compliance assessments and frameworks such as ISO, PCI, SOC 2, NIST
- Moderate experience in a development environment using tools such as Git
- Experience using third-party commercial SIEM tools in multi-cloud environments such as Splunk, Prisma Cloud etc.
- Ability to adapt to new tools and technologies to solve unique challenges as they come
TIBCO Software Inc. unlocks the potential of real-time data for making faster, smarter decisions. Our Connected Intelligence Platform seamlessly connects any application or data source; intelligently unifies data for greater access, trust, and control; and confidently predicts outcomes in real time and at scale. Learn how solutions to our customers’ most critical business challenges are made possible by TIBCO at www.tibco.com.