Product Overview- TIBCO® ModelOps enables data model management, deployment, and governance in a Cloud-architected efficient solution.
Overview- This is a chance to work on an exciting new product with prospects in the financial, industrial, and pharmaceutical verticals among many others. The role is to provide Quality Assurance (QA) for ModelOps and integrated products, and to be responsible for the creation and execution of tests and the identification, timely reporting and re-test of defects. The QA team ensures the product quality meets customer requirements and functions to specification. The role holder will also contribute to requirements and design documentation reviews. The testing activities will include both integration and system testing. The level of supervision will vary depending on the tasks undertaken. Automation of the test process using both propriety tools and scripting languages is required. The role holder will contribute to process improvements and activities relating to work procedures and software test tools. This position provides exposure to cutting edge technologies in cloud infrastructure, data science, and test automation tools with a variety of opportunities for specialization and individual growth.
What You'll Do
- Test software features of the product.
- Create test specifications and execute test cases.
- Create and run automated test cases.
- Bug tracking and verification for releases.
- Set up test environments on various Physical and Cloud platforms and perform test execution, whenever release cycle demands.
- Meet aggressive product delivery schedules.
- Participate in reviews of new features with the development team.
Who You Are
- 2-4 years of QA/testing experience.
- Engineering Degree in Computer Science or any related branch.
- Experience with Java is required, Python an added plus.
- Experience with a UI test automation tool. Tools such as Cypress, Protractor, Selenium, Squish, Silk Test, QTP, RCPTT, RFT, others is an added plus.
- Experience with shell scripting an added plus.
- Experience in quality assurance of enterprise level applications, from design and functional specs discussions up to test execution, defect tracking and defect closure on multiple releases.
- Good communication skills.
- Knowledge of Windows and Unix based operating systems.
- Experience in software testing methodology, process and quality control.
- Experience with REST API testing is a plus.
- Exposure to Cloud computing platforms like Azure and AWS and tools such as Docker, Kubernetes, Helm, OpenShift is a plus.
TIBCO Software Inc. unlocks the potential of real-time data for making faster, smarter decisions. Our Connected Intelligence Platform seamlessly connects any application or data source; intelligently unifies data for greater access, trust, and control; and confidently predicts outcomes in real time and at scale. Learn how solutions to our customers’ most critical business challenges are made possible by TIBCO at www.tibco.com.