Business Intelligence Engineer
ETL Developer will work as part of IT team that is responsible for building and supporting Innovative Business Intelligence Solution by creating a centralized analytics platform for entire TIBCO. This individual will work with Data and ETL architect to help build optimal, scalable data warehouse solution.
This individual will lead the effort for offshore development and should be able to multitask in a fast paced environment. In this role, you will be tasked to perform optimization of enterprise data warehouse solutions including design, development, enhancement, testing, maintenance, and technical support.
What You'll Do
· Take a lead/active role in the full range of Data Warehouse development activities
· Responsible for designing & building data marts, star schema, snapshots from data from various data sources like Salesforce, Oracle ERP, Xactly, Workday and other custom applications.
· Recommends improvements and applies standards, processes, and procedures for building scalable data warehousing systems.
· Performs technical walk-through as needed to communicate design/coded solution and to seek input from team members.
· Develop ETL processes, ETL control tables, error handling & logging, auditing, data quality, performance tuning, etc.
· Performs tests of programmed solutions to verify the functionality and performance to meet end user requirements and specifications.
· Assist with planning and execute releases of ETL components into production.
· Provide operational support for the analytics infrastructure.
Who You Are
· 4 + year of hands on experience building ETL using various ETL tools, preferably Talend.
· Strong technical hands on experience on PL/SQL, performance tuning, debugging, creating complex view, materialized view.
· Expert in Data Modelling.
· Hands on experience in Relational Databases, No SQL / Non-Relational Databases, Graph Databases.
· Experience in Cloud Data warehouse like Snowflake, Redshift.
· Experience working in Cloud environments, AWS, Azure, Google Cloud
· Experience migrating from RDBMS to Snowflake.
· Familiarity with Big Data technologies like Hive, HDFS, Impala, Spark, Elastic Search, Kafka is preferred
· Hands on development experience and high proficiency in Java / Python
· Familiarity with Salesforce API, Oracle ERP Schema will be plus.
· Experience building data visualization using Spotfire will be plus.
· Experience leveraging API’s (REST, SOAP) technologies for data consolidation and integration.
· Strong communication skills, interpersonal skills, experience working on onsite / offshore model
· Self-driven and able to run the show with minimal or no assistance
Headquartered in Palo Alto, CA, TIBCO Software enables businesses to reach new heights on their path to digital distinction and innovation. From systems to devices and people, we interconnect everything, capture data in real time wherever it is, and augment the intelligence of organizations through analytical insights. Thousands of customers around the globe rely on us to build compelling experiences, energize operations, and propel innovation.
Our teams flourish on new ideas and welcome individuals who thrive in transforming challenges into opportunities. From designing and building amazing products to providing excellent service; we encourage and are shaped by bold thinkers, problem-solvers, and self-starters. We are always adapting and providing exciting opportunities for our employees to grow, learn and excel.
We value the customers and employees that define who we are; dynamic individuals willing to take the risks necessary to make big ideas come to life and who are comfortable collaborating in our creative, optimistic environment. TIBCO – we are just scratching the surface.