Business Development Representative (Bahasa Speaking)
TIBCO Software empowers executives, developers, and business users with Fast Data solutions that make the right data available in real time for faster answers, better decisions, and smarter action. Over the past 15 years, thousands of businesses across the globe have relied on TIBCO technology to integrate their applications and ecosystems, analyze their data, and create real-time solutions. Learn how TIBCO turns data—big or small—into differentiation at www.tibco.com.
As a member of the APAC Business Development Team, we are looking for someone proactive, assertive and enthusiastic to articulate our value proposition to executive level decision-makers across all industries, and partnering the APAC Sales team. This role has a primary focus on outbound prospecting for Indonesia, and a secondary focus on the emerging markets (Thailand and Vietnam), so if you are able to speak Bahasa Indonesia, or have prior experience and network in these markets, this will definitely give your application an edge!
What You'll Do
- Creating highly qualified opportunities for Account Executives within their Targeted accounts
- Outbound calling to prospective customers
- Analyzing customer needs in terms of current business obstacles, identifying projects and scoping potential TIBCO solutions.
- Identifying key players within organizations
- Effectively communicating TIBCO’s solutions
- Overcoming objections and scheduling meetings with field sales and prospects
- Responsible to achieve a high level of collaboration with Marketing and Sales teams by developing and delivering against the strategy agreed with the field representatives and regional VP.
- Actively problem solving during the duration of the campaign to ensure results are met by the end of the campaign
- Being innovative and creative to bring new ideas on the table and try new things to keep improving constantly especially around social selling activities and prospecting activities
- Timely follow-up to all incoming contacts. These contacts are generated from TIBCO Marketing Events, Webinars, TIBCO.com, Whitepapers, Magazine Articles, and Referrals, incoming calls and live chat.
- Creation of highly qualified leads following deep conversation with incoming contacts that you will either –
- Transfer to the appropriate sales team: either Inside Sales or Account Executive
- Send the leads back to marketing for cultivation of future opportunities.
- Record all activities in salesforce.com, TIBCO’s customer relationship management system.
- Work closely with Inside Sales and Field Sales professionals in order to better understand the market needs and increase the quality of leads sent across.
Who You Are
- Proven track record in identifying business and generating new business leads via the Internet, Telephone or Social media (LinkedIn and other platforms)
- Strong business development experience, with the ability to present technical concepts and business solutions clearly through conversations and written communications
- Experience in calling into C-level Executives at Enterprise size organizations along with the ability to work to and overachieve on targets.
- A strong interest in technology, passion for sales and strong communication skills.
- Understanding of the use and application of IT systems in a Business environment
- Objection handling expertise
- High level of energy, drive, enthusiasm, commitment, self-belief and achievement-orientation.
- Self-motivated to continuously expand personal and professional knowledge.
- Fluency in English is a must. Fluency in Bahasa would be a huge plus for your application.
- Knowledge of TIBCO's products or previous experience in the IT industry would give your application an edge
How You’ll Be Rewarded
- Focus on YOU - Health and Wellbeing : Employee Assistance Programme and an employer-funded Private Medical Insurance plan. You can also benefit from dental insurance, health assessments, and a truly holistic approach to flexible working options.
- Focus on FINANCES - Financial Future : We understand your financial future is key. That’s why you’ll have access to an exceptionally competitive pension scheme, a bonus incentive plan, automatic enrolment in an income protection plan, as well as a death and disability insurances to provide you with that financial peace-of-mind.
- Focus on PROGRESSION - Learn and Advance : Develop your skills with best-in-class on-line and in-person learning and development tools. Take advantage of TIBCO’s Career Mapping to enhance and develop your skills to take your career in the direction you choose. Participate in our ‘Elevate Live’ weekly enablement sessions, and for our Sales professionals - attend our Elevate Academy.
- Focus on COMMUNITY - Collaboration and Inclusion : Team up with our Culture Captains and help us continue to build #TIBCOSpirit. Daily we all strive to create a truly diverse, inclusive and collaborative community where we seek out inspiration, innovation and genuine WOW moments. From inspiring key-note speakers, to mental health awareness, to culture recognition days, we offer you a truly diverse environment where your voice matters.
- Focus on CUSTOMERS - Make a difference : Take a look at our many customer success stories: https://www.tibco.com/customers
The Fine Print
Please note you must have full working rights for the country you are applying for. If on a work permit or visa please make sure the details along with expiry date are included on your application. Applications and CVs must be in English.
TIBCO is an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
TIBCO Software Inc. unlocks the potential of real-time data for making faster, smarter decisions. Our Connected Intelligence Platform seamlessly connects any application or data source; intelligently unifies data for greater access, trust, and control; and confidently predicts outcomes in real time and at scale. Learn how solutions to our customers’ most critical business challenges are made possible by TIBCO at www.tibco.com.