Business Development Representative
This is a fantastic opportunity if you are looking to develop a successful and lucrative sales career in the Enterprise SaaS domain, and becoming a specialist in all things related to integration, data management, analytics and data science!
Joining our multicultural, fun, and friendly EMEA Business Development team as our Business Development Representative, covering Poland and other areas - you are the engine that generates and qualifies business leads, helping to convert them into successful business partnerships.
Your key missions is to map out and research prospects across various industries, creatively engage and captivate prospect's interest in exploring TIBCO, deeply qualify their needs and understand their transformation roadmap to determine if TIBCO is going to be their new solutions provider helping to achieve their goals.
You are our customer’s first experience with TIBCO Software so you will be someone who is confident at building relationships over the phone and able to quickly make a great first impression.
We offer not only an excellent trajectory into field-sales becoming an Account Executive, we also foster an inclusive working environment, learning from the best, and much more!
What You'll Do
- You're selling 'best of breed' solutions - TIBCO are recognised Leaders by analyst including Gartner Magic Quadrant and Forrester in over 14 areas. Highlights include: enterprise integration, real-time analytics, data virtualisation, master data management, data science and machine learning and many more
- Training, training, training! First-class training in our Elevate Academy program, weekly Elevate Live knowledge sessions, and 1:1 learning from our Sales, Presales, Marketing, and Product teams as well as our huge library of internal resources
- Deep integration with our Sales Leadership and Account Executives - this is not a 'paper-processing' role, your activity and ideas contribute to TIBCO's global success in generating revenue and building partnerships with new customers
- Realistic KPIs that you can hit and overachieve on to earn fantastic commission + SPIFFs
- Sales at TIBCO is a TEAM sport where we spar together, and we encourage you to enroll in our Mentoring Program and to give back to others sharing your expertise and knowledge
- Timely follow-up to all incoming contacts. These contacts are generated from TIBCO Marketing Events, trade/industry Shows, Webinars, TIBCO.com, Whitepapers, Magazine Articles, and Referrals, incoming calls and live chat.
- Creation of highly qualified leads following deep conversation with incoming contacts that you will either –
- Transfer to the appropriate sales team: either Inside Sales or Account Executive
- Send back to marketing for nurturing if you discover that there is no potential right now
- Manage as part of your pipeline of leads – i.e. you will have a pipeline of 80-100 leads that you are progressing through qualification during a month.
- Accurate record of all activities in salesforce.com, TIBCO’s customer relationship management system.
- Partnership with a team of inside sales and Field Sales professionals in order to better understand the market needs and increase the quality of leads sent across.
- Partnership with country Marketing representative in order to ensure full understanding and awareness of all on-going and up-coming marketing activities (marketing campaigns, digital campaigns, events etc…)
- Will be requested to also run complementary outbound activities time to time to support the filed sales team with pipeline generation in their target accounts
Who You Are
- Previous cold calling experience preferred
- Successful track record required
- Familiarity with sales automation tools, spreadsheets, knowledge of Salesforce and LinkedIN sales Navigator an advantage
- Ability to understand and communicate benefits of technology oriented products
- Ability to work with all levels of professionals with in a business, including Executives, Senior Business Managers, IT Managers and Architects etc.
- Ability to work under pressure with a high level of daily activity (50/60 combined calls and emails per day).
Please note you must have full working rights for the country you are applying for. If on a work permit or visa please make sure the details along with expiry date are included on your application.
Applications and CVs MUST be in English.
TIBCO is an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
TIBCO Software Inc. unlocks the potential of real-time data for making faster, smarter decisions. Our Connected Intelligence Platform seamlessly connects any application or data source; intelligently unifies data for greater access, trust, and control; and confidently predicts outcomes in real time and at scale. Learn how solutions to our customers’ most critical business challenges are made possible by TIBCO at www.tibco.com.