Business Development Representative
This is a posting for future growth opportunities in Q1 on this team. We do not currently have an active opening.
TIBCO is seeking an Outbound Business Development Representative to generate quality pipeline for the Major and Enterprise sales teams in North America. Your primary responsibility is to create qualified opportunities for account executives in target accounts within key verticals.
This position requires a proactive, assertive, and enthusiastic phone personality to articulate our value proposition to executive level decision-makers across all industries. As a member of the Outbound Business Development Team, you will be responsible for supporting the North America sales teams with the following responsibilities:
What You'll Do
- Creating highly qualified opportunities for Account Executives
- Outbound calling to prospective customers
- Analyzing customer needs, current business obstacles, and scoping potential TIBCO solutions
- Overcoming objections and scheduling meetings between field sales and prospects
- Active, autonomous problem-solving to ensure results are achieved by the end of the campaign
Who You Are
- Proven track record of generating new business leads via the email, phone, or social media
- Ability to present technical concepts and business solutions through conversations and written communications
- Experience engaging with C-level executives at enterprise organizations
- Strong interest in technology, passion for sales and strong communication skills.
- Understanding of the use and application of IT systems in a business environment
- Objection handling expertise
- Ability to work effectively both individually and with a diverse team
- Ability to multitask while consistently generating high quality results
- High level energy, drive, enthusiasm, commitment, self-belief and achievement-orientation
- Self-motivation to continuously expand personal and professional knowledge
Headquartered in Palo Alto, CA, TIBCO Software enables businesses to reach new heights on their path to digital distinction and innovation. From systems to devices and people, we interconnect everything, capture data in real time wherever it is, and augment the intelligence of organizations through analytical insights. Thousands of customers around the globe rely on us to build compelling experiences, energize operations, and propel innovation.
Our teams flourish on new ideas and welcome individuals who thrive in transforming challenges into opportunities. From designing and building amazing products to providing excellent service; we encourage and are shaped by bold thinkers, problem-solvers, and self-starters. We are always adapting and providing exciting opportunities for our employees to grow, learn and excel.
We value the customers and employees that define who we are; dynamic individuals willing to take the risks necessary to make big ideas come to life and who are comfortable collaborating in our creative, optimistic environment. TIBCO – we are just scratching the surface.
Greenwood Village, CO