Business Development Rep, Swiss Market
Business Development Representative, Italian & German Speaker - Milan, Italy or Munich, Germany
This is a fantastic opportunity if you are looking to develop a successful and lucrative sales career in the Enterprise SaaS domain, and becoming a specialist in all things related to integration, data management, analytics and data science!
Joining our multicultural, fun, and friendly EMEA Business Development team as our Outbound-focused Business Development Representative (BDR) covering the Swiss market, you are the engine that generates and qualifies business leads, helping to convert them into successful business partnerships.
Your key missions is to map out and research prospects across various industries, creatively engage and captivate prospect's interest in exploring TIBCO, deeply qualify their needs and understand their transformation roadmap to determine if TIBCO is going to be their new solutions provider helping to achieve their goals.
You are our customer’s first experience with TIBCO Software so you will be someone who is confident at building relationships over the phone and able to quickly make a great first impression.
We offer not only an excellent trajectory into field-sales becoming an Account Executive, we also foster an inclusive working environment, learning from the best, and much more!
Why you'll be successful at TIBCO
- You're selling 'best of breed' solutions - TIBCO are recognised Leaders by analyst including Gartner Magic Quadrant and Forrester in over 14 areas. Highlights include: enterprise integration, real-time analytics, data virtualisation, master data management, data science and machine learning and many more
- Training, training, training! First-class training in our Elevate Academy program, weekly Elevate Live knowledge sessions, and 1:1 learning from our Sales, Presales, Marketing, and Product teams as well as our huge library of internal resources
- Deep integration with our Sales Leadership and Account Executives - this is not a 'paper-processing' role, your activity and ideas contribute to TIBCO's global success in generating revenue and building partnerships with new customers
- Realistic KPIs that you can hit and overachieve on to earn fantastic commission + SPIFFs
- Sales at TIBCO is a TEAM sport where we spar together, and we encourage you to enrol in our Mentoring Program and to give back to others sharing your expertise and knowledge
What You'll Do
- Fluent English + Italian. Additional fluent German a bonus+
- 1-3 years proven sales experience selling complex SaaS software
- Track record in identifying business and generating new business leads via the internet/ telephone/ social media etc. and consistently overachieving on targets
- Experience cold-calling into C-level Executives at Enterprise sized organizations
- Ability to present technical concepts and business solutions clearly through conversations and written communications
- Objection handling expertise
- Entrepreneurial spirit, fearless attitude - willing to take intelligent risks, team-player
- Demonstrate a strong work ethic with ability to prioritise multiple tasks, work in a fast-paced and high-volume environment
At TIBCO, you will be working for a company who takes pride in promoting an entrepreneurial culture! Learning and development, innovation and creativity, team work, balance and wellbeing are all at the forefront of our core values when you are working with us.
After two decades we still pride ourselves on speed, agility and inspiration. Our people thrive doing work they are passionate about. We always encourage you to have your say, as we need your help to support us in continuously improving our community.
YOU - Health and Wellbeing: 24/7 access to an Employee Assistance Programme that offers free, confidential help to you and your family and an employer-funded Private Medical Insurance plan. You can also benefit from regular PT hosted fitness classes and a truly holistic approach to flexible working options.
FINANCES - Financial Future: We understand your financial future is key. That’s why you’ll have access to a bonus/incentive plan to provide you with that financial peace-of-mind.
PROGRESSION – Learn and Advance: Develop your skills with best-in-class on-line and in-person learning and development tools and keep up to date with your industry with professional subscriptions. You’ll also have the chance to participate in our ‘Elevate Live’ weekly enablement sessions, and for our Sales professionals - attend our Elevate Academy at our Global HQ in California.
COMMUNITY – Collaboration and Inclusion: Team up with our Culture Captains and help us continue to build #TIBCOSpirit. Daily we all strive to create a truly diverse, inclusive and collaborative community where we seek out inspiration, innovation and genuine WOW moments. From inspiring key-note speakers, to mental health awareness, to culture recognition days, we offer you a truly diverse environment where your voice matters.
CUSTOMERS - Make a difference: Take a look at our many customer success stories: https://www.tibco.com/customers
If you are looking for a collaborative, empowering and entrepreneurial environment where you enjoy doing what you do whilst making a real difference to our customers, we would love to hear from you.
Who You Are
Please note you must have full working rights for the country you are applying for. If on a work permit or visa please make sure the details along with expiry date are included on your application.
Applications and CVs MUST be in English.
TIBCO is an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
TIBCO Software Inc. unlocks the potential of real-time data for making faster, smarter decisions. Our Connected Intelligence Platform seamlessly connects any application or data source; intelligently unifies data for greater access, trust, and control; and confidently predicts outcomes in real time and at scale. Learn how solutions to our customers’ most critical business challenges are made possible by TIBCO at www.tibco.com.