Business Development Executive (Education Services)
Excellent commission plan, OTE 70K EUR (Uncapped earning potential) + Benefits
Joining our multicultural, fun, and friendly EMEA Business Development team as our Business Development Executive (Education Services) covering the Netherlands market, you are the engine that generates and qualifies business leads, helping to convert them into successful business partnerships.
Your key missions is to map out and research prospects across various industries, creatively engage and captivate prospect's interest in exploring TIBCO, deeply qualify their needs and understand their transformation roadmap to determine if TIBCO is going to be their new solutions provider helping to achieve their goals.
You are our customer’s first experience with TIBCO Software so you will be someone who is confident at building relationships over the phone and able to quickly make a great first impression.
What You'll Do
- Explain the TIBCO Education Services offering, and make respective presentations for clients
- Identify, qualify, and close education service engagements with medium to high complexity, and assume responsibility and ownership of customer accounts
- Build positive and productive relationships with clients
- Understand client needs and develop education customized programs to meet client needs
- Reply to Services RfP/RfIs
- Manage the customer request to contract signature process, including administrative tasks such as gaining the respective offer approvals, etc.
- Build and develop qualified education revenue pipeline
- Develop account strategies, budgets and timelines
- Provide outstanding education services and ensure customer satisfaction
- Work in compliance with company standards and business guidelines
- Pipeline management & Booking forecast
- Improve education margins
- Address customer concerns and queries in a timely and accurate manner
- Work closely and communicate regularly with License Sales, PSG Practice Lead and Partner Managers in the region
Who You Are
- 5-6 years professional experience in commercial role (account management or business development)Education experience in business development and account management is a plus
- First-hand experience education offerings selling
- Broad industry knowledge in software or hardware sector
- Exceptional negotiation skills
- Exceptional communication skills in English
- Effective presentation skills
- Ability and willingness to travel about 80% of the time
- Possesses a strong service orientation and finds challenge in problem solving complex situations
- Ability to execute against mutually agreed goals
- Uses good judgment when prioritizing task
- Must be able to adapt to changing goals while maintaining appropriate priorities
- Is a good team player
- BA/BSc – Computer Science, Software Engineering or related field
Please note you must have full working rights for the country you are applying for. If on a work permit or visa please make sure the details along with expiry date are included on your application.
Applications and CVs MUST be in English.
TIBCO is an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
TIBCO Software Inc. unlocks the potential of real-time data for making faster, smarter decisions. Our Connected Intelligence Platform seamlessly connects any application or data source; intelligently unifies data for greater access, trust, and control; and confidently predicts outcomes in real time and at scale. Learn how solutions to our customers’ most critical business challenges are made possible by TIBCO at www.tibco.com.