Business Development Executive
Multiple language skills: English and Spanish speaking is a must
The BDE is an integral part of the Marketing Organization and maintains alignment with the Sales Organization. The primary responsibility is to create qualified prospect meetings for Account Executives at Target Accounts that result in pipeline for TIBCO’s business units within defined target industries and accounts.
This is a key position – you really are at the nerve center of our entire marketing and sales organization, talking with people who have already demonstrated an interest in our software and figuring out if they really are good sales prospects. There is a defined career path into our Marketing and Sales organizations, so this is a great opportunity for recent grads who are seeking an entry into enterprise software marketing and sales.
What You'll Do
Daily tasks include, and are not limited to;
- use SalesForce.com (SFDC) to track activities
- respond to queues for inbound leads
- identify key players within organizations
- effectively communicate TIBCO’s solutions
- overcoming objections
- scheduling meetings with field sales and prospects.
Account research will be required, primarily as a validation of account information and updating contacts in SFDC. The ability to define TIBCO’s value proposition to specific roles/verticals, relate solutions to business challenges and articulate TIBCO customer success stories effectively is paramount to the BDE’s ability to be successful.
Who You Are
Specific experience and knowledge required to perform this role competently include, and are not limited to:
- Multiple language skills: English and Spanish speaking is a must
- Strong business development experience, with the ability to present technical concepts and business solutions clearly through conversations and written communications
- Objection handling expertise
- Ability to work effectively both individually and in a team environment
- Ability to multi-task at a very high level, while consistently generating high quality results
- Strong organizational skills, both personally and professionally
- Highly developed telephone based prospecting and follow-up skills
- Computer literacy, technical understanding of core IT concepts, internet savvy
- Excellent documentation and communication skills
- Ability to use Microsoft office products and other business tools (salesforce.com) to track activity, gather intelligence and create need
- Utilize personal initiative to problem solve and reach decisions
- Ability to present in a group environment effectively
- Ability to demonstrate your successful track record
Headquartered in Palo Alto, CA, TIBCO Software enables businesses to reach new heights on their path to digital distinction and innovation. From systems to devices and people, we interconnect everything, capture data in real time wherever it is, and augment the intelligence of organizations through analytical insights. Thousands of customers around the globe rely on us to build compelling experiences, energize operations, and propel innovation.
Our teams flourish on new ideas and welcome individuals who thrive in transforming challenges into opportunities. From designing and building amazing products to providing excellent service; we encourage and are shaped by bold thinkers, problem-solvers, and self-starters. We are always adapting and providing exciting opportunities for our employees to grow, learn and excel.
We value the customers and employees that define who we are; dynamic individuals willing to take the risks necessary to make big ideas come to life and who are comfortable collaborating in our creative, optimistic environment. TIBCO – we are just scratching the surface.