Associate Product Manager
Do you love open source and want to contribute to open source projects? Do you want to be part of a high performance, energetic team building the next generation of lightweight frameworks for serverless and IoT? If yes, then we’d love to chat with you! We're looking for an open source technologist with a background in software engineering and a passion for coding to be part of our core group of contributors and repo maintainers working alongside senior engineers and architects to enhance and mature Project Flogo.
What You'll Do
- The ideal candidate has experience developing frameworks and libs in Go, as well as an understanding of cloud native principles. Ideally also familiar with Docker, REST, Kafka, serverless functions and general microservice concepts.
- Working with the community to understand new requirements and features
- Working with the engineering team to define and build additional concepts for the open source community
- Contributing to the Project Flogo repo, as well as working to maintain the repo
- Provide community support and additional requirement gathering via GitHub, Gitter, etc for Project Flogo
- Experience developing software in Go
- Experience with Git
Who You Are
- Bachelor's degree in a related field such as information systems, mathematics, or computer science or equivalent work experience
Headquartered in Palo Alto, CA, TIBCO Software enables businesses to reach new heights on their path to digital distinction and innovation. From systems to devices and people, we interconnect everything, capture data in real time wherever it is, and augment the intelligence of organizations through analytical insights. Thousands of customers around the globe rely on us to build compelling experiences, energize operations, and propel innovation.
Our teams flourish on new ideas and welcome individuals who thrive in transforming challenges into opportunities. From designing and building amazing products to providing excellent service; we encourage and are shaped by bold thinkers, problem-solvers, and self-starters. We are always adapting and providing exciting opportunities for our employees to grow, learn and excel.
We value the customers and employees that define who we are; dynamic individuals willing to take the risks necessary to make big ideas come to life and who are comfortable collaborating in our creative, optimistic environment. TIBCO – we are just scratching the surface.