Associate Member Technical Staff, QA
TIBCO Cloud Integration is TIBCO’s integration platform as a service which is designed and built for the cloud. It supports all your traditional iPaaS use cases and is optimized for REST based and API use cases! It supports a Zero-Code and API first approach to planning, designing and implementing integration applications that run in the cloud. There is no coding required to create an API contract and even turn it into a mock application to allow outside developers to start writing their applications without waiting for the internal developers to finish the entire business logic. It allows you to build and connect applications from inside the browser and it is powered by the same TIBCO DNA that has been allowing companies to integrate their applications for many decades and the same TIBCO DNA that allows customers to serve over a billion API calls per day.
3-5 years of experience
What You'll Do
- Understand software quality best practices, test strategy and planning, test
case development, test case deployment and execution, test data, defect
tracking, and test automation Identify product defects, debug issues and
report them in to defect tracking system
- Experience working with Agile methodologies
- Work with product management and development teams to understand the
requirements and features, and to translate them into QA tests
- Work independently with minimum supervision
- Debug test failures and help identify the root cause of failures
- Develop and maintain automation test suites.
- Create and run manual tests for scenarios that are difficult to automate
- Developing/maintaining Test Plans and Test Specifications
- Work with remote teams, communicate status effectively and clearly.
- Escalate issues in time and able to follow up for their status
- Ability to think out of the box
Who You Are
- Minimum BS in Computer Science, Software Engineering or equivalent Skill
- Experience in Java, Java Scripting programming languages
- Experience testing REST APIs, Web services
- UI automation experience using tools like Protractor, Selenium
- Experience using CI/CD pipeline tools like Jenkins, TeamCity
- Experience working on UNIX & MAC systems
- Good to have an experience in Cloud technologies eg: AWS, Kubernetes, PCF,
- OpenShift, etc and technologies like Docker, Vagrant
- Experience in any scripting languages like python
- Good understanding of Node.JS
- Good understanding of SWAGGER specification
TIBCO Software Inc. unlocks the potential of real-time data for making faster, smarter decisions. Our Connected Intelligence Platform seamlessly connects any application or data source; intelligently unifies data for greater access, trust, and control; and confidently predicts outcomes in real time and at scale. Learn how solutions to our customers’ most critical business challenges are made possible by TIBCO at www.tibco.com.