Associate Member Technical Staff
Product Overview- ulfillment Orchestration Suite is a telecom based product
Role Overview- A QA engineer is responsible for
1. Writing Automation tests and executing Automation Test Suite
2. the creation of tests to identify issues with software before the product launch.
3. Duties include identifying and analyzing any bugs and errors found during the test phase and documenting them for review after.
4. Other tasks include developing and running new tests, reporting on the results and collaborating with software developers to fix program issues.
What You'll Do
1. Extensive experience in software development and testing
2. High proficiency in automation testing
3. Strong knowledge of Linux
4. In-depth understanding of Java, Python, Groovy, SQL, SOAP and RESTful webservices
5. Exposure to Cloud Platform Testing - GKE, AKS and EKS.
Who You Are
Bachelor's or Master's in CS, CSEE
TIBCO Software Inc. unlocks the potential of real-time data for making faster, smarter decisions. Our Connected Intelligence Platform seamlessly connects any application or data source; intelligently unifies data for greater access, trust, and control; and confidently predicts outcomes in real time and at scale. Learn how solutions to our customers’ most critical business challenges are made possible by TIBCO at www.tibco.com.