Associate Member Technical Staff
- Flogo Development team is seeking strong Developers who combine a passion for technology with the skills and intelligence to make our solutions a reality
- We work in a collaborative, open environment where innovation and participation is encouraged
- You must be a problem-solver with exceptional hands-on technical skills
What You'll Do
- You will design and implement features that with enrich the product and make it easy to consume for our users
- You will fix defects and enhance new product features from the ground up in a collaborative environment. You will contribute to the implementation of our highest profile projects
- You will collaborate with your team in brainstorming and implementing new solutions
Who You Are
- Bachelors with 0-3 yrs of work experience in development of C++ or Java applications
- Clearly understands the concepts of MVC, Database, and RESTful/SOAP Services
- Good aptitude and interest to learn new technologies.
- Working knowledge of unit testing tools
- Experience in Core Java/C++, Multithreading, Collections, JSON, REST,JDBC,JMS, RDBMS.
- Good team player and proactive communication is a must
- Experience in writing technical specifications and ability to share knowledge
Primary skill set:
- Hands-on development with C++ or Java
- Clearly understands the concepts of MVC, Database, and RESTful Services
Good to have :
- Development with golang. Exposure to Go and Angular.js is a plus
- Your job will be to help us build rich features and solutions that will guide our customers to accomplish their user needs
TIBCO Software Inc. unlocks the potential of real-time data for making faster, smarter decisions. Our Connected Intelligence Platform seamlessly connects any application or data source; intelligently unifies data for greater access, trust, and control; and confidently predicts outcomes in real time and at scale. Learn how solutions to our customers’ most critical business challenges are made possible by TIBCO at www.tibco.com.