Associate Member of Technical Staff
- TIBCO Silver® Fabric is a cloud enablement and management platform for delivering a platform as a service (PaaS) for any set of middleware services, in any private, public, or hybrid cloud infrastructure.
- Unlike cloud native PasS offerings, TIBCO Silver Fabric uses an enabler approach that is 100% backward compatible for application services and requires no new application development.
What You'll Do
- Understand software quality best practices, test strategy and planning, test case development, test case deployment and execution, test data, defect tracking, and test automation Identify product defects, debug issues and report them in to defect tracking system.
- Experience working with Agile methodologies.
- Work with product management and development teams to understand the requirements and features, and to translate them into QA tests.
- Work independently with minimum supervision.
- Debug test failures and help identify the root cause of failures.
- Create and run manual tests for scenarios that are difficult to automate.
- Developing/maintaining Test Plans and Test Specifications.
- Work with remote teams, communicate status effectively and clearly.
- Escalate issues in time and able to follow up for their status.
- Ability to think out of the box.
Who You Are
- 1-3 years of experience in Manual and Automation Testing.
- Minimum BS in Computer Science, Software Engineering or equivalent Skill Set.
- Experience in Java, python or any programming language.
- Better to have experience of testing REST APIs, Web services.
- Basic UI automation experience using tools like Selenium or Protractor or any.
TIBCO Software Inc. unlocks the potential of real-time data for making faster, smarter decisions. Our Connected Intelligence Platform seamlessly connects any application or data source; intelligently unifies data for greater access, trust, and control; and confidently predicts outcomes in real time and at scale. Learn how solutions to our customers’ most critical business challenges are made possible by TIBCO at www.tibco.com.