Associate Manager, Finance
Associate Manager, FP&A
As a key member of the Finance team, you will provide strategic support and lead the financial planning for two groups:
1. Professional Services Global Delivery (India Offshore)
2. Professional Services APJ. You will partner closely with senior leadership providing insights and recommendations for decision making, and work with cross functional teams getting into all facets of the business in details.
This is a highly visible role where you will manage the full P&L (revenue, operational expenses, headcount).
What You'll Do
- Business partner to the leader of APJ Services and leader of Global Services Delivery organizations.
- Participate in annual business and financial planning and establishing financial and operational targets.
- Responsible for preparation for monthly, quarterly and yearly financial reporting of regional financials.
- Own the forecasting and month end close process, ensuring accuracy of data, and performing variance analyses.
- Collaborate with other groups across Finance, Accounting, and Operations on analyses, ad hoc projects or modeling.
- Analyzing and understanding of services operational metrics such as backlog, delivery mix, utilization, and project margin.
- Conduct analyses needed to drive growth and improve margins, and provide recommendations.
Who You Are
- 5 to 10 years Finance experience, preferably supporting a business unit
- Very detailed oriented
- Solid financial educational background as Chartered Accountant or equivalent Master’s degree in Finance and Accounting
- Ability to multi-task and perform effectively in a fast-paced environment. Includes willingness and ability to work during periods with high workloads
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Experience presenting to senior leadership
- Experience building relationships across all levels of an organization, and fostering teamwork
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and knowledgeable in data and financial systems (Oracle, SAP BPC, SAP SAC, ANAPLAN, business intelligence tools)
TIBCO Software Inc. unlocks the potential of real-time data for making faster, smarter decisions. Our Connected Intelligence Platform seamlessly connects any application or data source; intelligently unifies data for greater access, trust, and control; and confidently predicts outcomes in real time and at scale. Learn how solutions to our customers’ most critical business challenges are made possible by TIBCO at www.tibco.com.