Associate Incentive Compensation Analyst
As an Analyst of our Incentive Compensation Management team, you'll be responsible for supporting the administration of the sales commission for the worldwide sales and services teams. This position will collaborate with finance, HR, and sales/services leadership. Your day-to-day focus will be to drive consistent reporting to ensure accurate and timely payout of sales commission in adherence to company policy. Ideal candidate must be detail oriented with a strong analytical background and communication skills.
Colorado Wage Notice: 49-62k
What You'll Do
· Calculates monthly/quarterly commission timely and accurately to sales personnel based on commission plan provisions.
· Review reconciliations of new hires, terminations and hierarchy changes
· Review system updates for all quotas and on target earnings as required
· Complete user acceptance testing for calculation logic, data tables and reporting in commissions system (Xactly)
· Review uploads of monthly attainment in commissions system (Xactly)
· Perform accurate and detailed audit of commission statements in accordance with individual compensation plan requirements
· Timely and effectively closure of sales inquiry tickets in sales comp inquiry ticket system (CIS)
· Perform ad hoc compensation-related projects
Who You Are
· Bachelor's Degree or equivalent in Finance, Business, or similar field
· Detail-oriented, efficient and organized professional
· Strong analytical skill and problem solving skill
· Excellent verbal and written communication skill
· Strong MS Excel. Be able to do a tremendous amount of validations within MS Excel. Be very comfortable with pivot tables and vlookup
· Agile learner and self-starter
· Flexibility and ability to quickly shift focus, effectively handling short-notice assignments and changing priorities
· Compensation experience or a related field desired but required
TIBCO Software Inc. unlocks the potential of real-time data for making faster, smarter decisions. Our Connected Intelligence Platform seamlessly connects any application or data source; intelligently unifies data for greater access, trust, and control; and confidently predicts outcomes in real time and at scale. Learn how solutions to our customers’ most critical business challenges are made possible by TIBCO at www.tibco.com.
Home Office, CO