We are seeking a highly experienced, dynamic and innovative Senior Interaction Designer that can function as a hands-on leader and collaborative team member in our Product organization. Your work/contributions will be used to drive customer adoption, satisfaction, and overall growth in our business.
Product Overview/Team Overview:
You will be part of the UX/UI team for a specific product group at TIBCO Software Inc. Our products cover a range of capabilities in the data and analytics space allowing users to work with their data across the data journey – from discovering, analyzing, managing and governing their data. Our authoring tools allows users to analyze and build sophisticated visualizations and applications with large scale distributions across organizations. The UX/UI team partners closely with product managers and engineers to plan work and design product experiences from conception until launch.
What You'll Do
- Work with product managers to define strategy and vision from a UX perspective
- Be a customer advocate and consistently drive for quality of our products to achieve the highest quality experience in all decisions
- Translate requirements ranging from nebulous concepts to specific ideas into product experiences that meet our customers’ needs
- Design systems, workflows and interfaces that are modern, intuitive and useful
- Lead mid-level project work from a design perspective with autonomy and authority, facilitating design studios and working sessions to help the teams deliver the best possible solutions
- Develop appropriate design artifacts and document specifications, as appropriate, to transition designs to engineering during development
Who You Are
- 5-8 years of practical, in-house product or UX design experience with software product development
- Applied experience in documenting user flows, use cases and UX/UI specifications
- Applied experience with service / product design practices and a mind-set of constantly evolving your design process
- Extensive understanding of design methodologies such as concepting, prototyping, user research and A/B test planning/execution
- Knowledge of W3C accessibility guidelines and design techniques to ensure the product is accessible by all customers
- A passion for mentoring to deliver a better, more user-centered product
- Excellent communication and data visualization skills. You can bring internal stakeholders on your design journey and support your decisions with focus and brevity
Good to have Proficiency & Experience:
- Design tools such as Sketch, FIGMA, XD etc. (We use Sketch in house so that is a plus)
TIBCO Software Inc. unlocks the potential of real-time data for making faster, smarter decisions. Our Connected Intelligence Platform seamlessly connects any application or data source; intelligently unifies data for greater access, trust, and control; and confidently predicts outcomes in real time and at scale. Learn how solutions to our customers’ most critical business challenges are made possible by TIBCO at www.tibco.com.