Associate Desktop Engineer
We are seeking a motivated Associate IT Engineer – with at least one to two years experience – for a permanent role with an immediate start. If you are a driven and skilled IT professional, with a strong customer focus and experience in both remote support and on-site projects, this is a superb opportunity to grow your knowledge and make use of your skills in a multitude of environments.
What You'll Do
This role will entail office-based work, with one day of remote work. You will also liaise with several internal and external parties and support teams to address and resolve issues in a timely manner. We are looking for someone with good attention to details, creative thinker and someone with a sense of the ownership of the allocated tasks.
Who You Are
- 1 year of experience in a technical support environment required
- Knowledge of Desktop Operating Systems, Win10, MacOS
- Experience with MDM systems (JAMF, Intune, or similar)
- Audio/Video knowledge with Zoom
- Excellent working knowledge of laptop hardware, printers, mobile devices and Video Conferencing equipment (Lenovo, Apple, HP, iPhone, Zoom and more)
- Knowledge of Google Workspace products suite
- Microsoft Active Directory – some understanding and administration
- Strong interpersonal skills with an ability to support and communicate with the users
- Sound troubleshooting and analytical skills
- Good command of spoken and written English
TIBCO Software Inc. unlocks the potential of real-time data for making faster, smarter decisions. Our Connected Intelligence Platform seamlessly connects any application or data source; intelligently unifies data for greater access, trust, and control; and confidently predicts outcomes in real time and at scale. Learn how solutions to our customers’ most critical business challenges are made possible by TIBCO at www.tibco.com.