Associate Consultant, PSG
The TIBCO Professional Services Group (PSG) is the most experienced TIBCO consulting organization in the world and its mission is to ensure our customers’ success. During the course of our services engagements, we work side-by-side with our customers and their designated partner in order to help establish customer self-sufficiency in implementing solutions based upon TIBCO technology. We support projects that are aggressive, strategic to our customers’ business, and that leverage mission critical services and applications.
As a member of PSG team you would be responsible to integrate, customize TIBCO products / technology as per customer expectation participating in a wide range of consulting project activities majorly into design, development, implementation, integration, deployment and testing.
What You'll Do
- Participate in a wide range of consulting project activities majorly into design, development, implementation, integration, deployment and testing
- Will work with other senior consultants to deliver application integration solutions
- Get involved with activities such as project management and interaction with company and client managers or participation in sales and proposal presentations.
- Travel may be required component of this role with travel to client sites nationwide. You will also have the opportunity for some international travel.
- Detailed designing at a Sub- Module Level of project along with partial client training
Who You Are
- Bachelor's degree (Master's degree preferred) in Computer Science
- Experience in any of TIBCO skills (BW,EMS, E, Administrator, BPM,RV,Hawk,iprocess,spotfire,Activematrix)
- Knowledge of OOP a must (Java, C#, C++)
- Proficiency in general programming concepts
- Good communication skills and ability to understand and clarify complex issues and solutions
- Skilled (Java, J2EE and C++) and good understanding of the software development life cycle
- Preferred: Knowledge of HTTP, XML, AJAX, SOAP, Web Services, JBI, application server internals and the Eclipse environment a plus.
- Passion for technology and willingness to learn
- Knowledge of UNIX and Windows operating system
- Conceptual Knowledge of enterprise architecture integration, business process management and service-oriented architecture
- Knowledge of Databases (Preferred: Oracle, MySQL)
Headquartered in Palo Alto, CA, TIBCO Software enables businesses to reach new heights on their path to digital distinction and innovation. From systems to devices and people, we interconnect everything, capture data in real time wherever it is, and augment the intelligence of organizations through analytical insights. Thousands of customers around the globe rely on us to build compelling experiences, energize operations, and propel innovation.
Our teams flourish on new ideas and welcome individuals who thrive in transforming challenges into opportunities. From designing and building amazing products to providing excellent service; we encourage and are shaped by bold thinkers, problem-solvers, and self-starters. We are always adapting and providing exciting opportunities for our employees to grow, learn and excel.
We value the customers and employees that define who we are; dynamic individuals willing to take the risks necessary to make big ideas come to life and who are comfortable collaborating in our creative, optimistic environment. TIBCO – we are just scratching the surface.