Associate Consultant, PSG
The TIBCO Professional Services Group (PSG) is the most experienced TIBCO consulting organization in the world and its mission is to ensure our customers’ success. During the course of our services engagements, we work side-by-side with our customers and their designated partner in order to help establish customer self-sufficiency in implementing solutions based upon TIBCO technology. We support projects that are aggressive, strategic to our customers’ business, and that leverage mission critical services and applications.
What You'll Do
- Participate in the process of communicating mutually agreed upon expectations. Communicate challenges or risks proactively and appropriately
- Provide guidance and technical direction to team members and the rest of PSG as appropriate
- Task tracking at a personal level and adhering to quality standards
- Develop detailed and realistic estimates
- Provide successful solutions to company business/ technical issues
Who You Are
- Bachelor's degree (Master's degree preferred) in Computer Science with 2-5 years of industry experience
- Good communication skills and ability to understand and clarify complex issues and solutions
- Strong Experience in Tibco BE/BEX, BW, EMS is must
- Should have good understanding of the software development life cycle
- Knowledge of HTTP, XML, AJAX, SOAP, Web Services, SOAP UI, WSDL is required
- Proficiency in general programming concepts & Knowledge of OOP is desired (Java, C#, C++)
- Passion for technology and willingness to learn
- Knowledge of UNIX and Windows operating system
- Conceptual Knowledge of enterprise architecture integration, business process management and service-oriented architecture
- Knowledge of Databases (Preferred: Oracle, MySQL) is desired
Headquartered in Palo Alto, CA, TIBCO Software enables businesses to reach new heights on their path to digital distinction and innovation. From systems to devices and people, we interconnect everything, capture data in real time wherever it is, and augment the intelligence of organizations through analytical insights. Thousands of customers around the globe rely on us to build compelling experiences, energize operations, and propel innovation.
Our teams flourish on new ideas and welcome individuals who thrive in transforming challenges into opportunities. From designing and building amazing products to providing excellent service; we encourage and are shaped by bold thinkers, problem-solvers, and self-starters. We are always adapting and providing exciting opportunities for our employees to grow, learn and excel.
We value the customers and employees that define who we are; dynamic individuals willing to take the risks necessary to make big ideas come to life and who are comfortable collaborating in our creative, optimistic environment. TIBCO – we are just scratching the surface.