The TIBCO Professional Services Group (PSG) is the most experienced TIBCO consulting organization in the world. Known for helping customers get more value in less time, TIBCO PSG applies a proven delivery approach honed over 20 years of successful deployments. We have over 1,200 experienced consultants in over 25 countries.
What will you do in your new role?
You will perform integration planning activities: specifically reviews and provides recommendations relating to customers’ business integration vision, provides input to Center of Competency definition and roll-out, develops the high-level architecture and best practices, standards and reusable components that comprise an effective integration framework.
What You'll Do
- Assume primary responsibility for the world’s most challenging and impactful Digital Transformation projects
- Develop and maintain relationships with a variety of architecture and business stakeholders and project managers
- Assess customer application architecture and define Target Application Architecture, strategic road-map, including assessment of current replacement priorities and legacy application issues
- As necessary, creation, governance and communication to appropriate audiences of the Architecture deliverables, e.g. Principles, Capability Map, Transversal Process, Integration Catalogue, Information Model, Application Map, Reference Architectures, etc.
- Approval of application architecture processes & templates to ensure they support the alignment of projects within the target Architecture, and support effective integration opportunities
- Coach and mentor architects and colleagues concerned with application architecture where necessary
- Work with colleagues in technology and business roles to provide a consensus based solution that is scalable, adaptable and in synchronization with changing business needs
- Enhance integration of applications to reduce costs and improve efficiency, ensure the targets of integrating applications and there by retiring applications are met
- Strong understanding of the integration and application development lifecycle landscape, with clear connection with TIBCO’s portfolio of leading technologies
- Support the development of future Professional Services engagements, based on analysis of client requirements and technology trends where the use of TIBCO technologies would deliver demonstrable business benefit
Who You Are
- Good understanding of applying Integration architecture framework to design business solutions (TIBCO BW6 / BW5, EMS, EAI, SOA, Middleware, Hawk)
- In-depth knowledge of Architecture frameworks and methodologies
- Implementation and design experience, particularly in the area of cloud (CICD, Jenkins, Maven, Springboot, Kafka, ...) as well as AI/ML (a big plus)
- TOGAF certified desirable but not essential
- Broad Awareness of the TIBCO capability, services and products
- Strong ability to communicate and provide consultation to the customer regarding technical matters, able to provide ideas and suggestions, and favourably articulate these ideas to customers
- Must be familiar with basic security concepts or standards as appropriate for this position
- Establish and manage an architecture governance framework
- Broad knowledge of technology developments and trends
- Proactive analytical expertise and problem-solving approach
Please note you must have full working rights for the country you are applying for. If on a work permit or visa please make sure the details along with expiry date are included on your application.
Applications and CVs must be in English.
TIBCO is an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
Headquartered in Palo Alto, CA, TIBCO Software enables businesses to reach new heights on their path to digital distinction and innovation. From systems to devices and people, we interconnect everything, capture data in real time wherever it is, and augment the intelligence of organizations through analytical insights. Thousands of customers around the globe rely on us to build compelling experiences, energize operations, and propel innovation.
Our teams flourish on new ideas and welcome individuals who thrive in transforming challenges into opportunities. From designing and building amazing products to providing excellent service; we encourage and are shaped by bold thinkers, problem-solvers, and self-starters. We are always adapting and providing exciting opportunities for our employees to grow, learn and excel.
We value the customers and employees that define who we are; dynamic individuals willing to take the risks necessary to make big ideas come to life and who are comfortable collaborating in our creative, optimistic environment. TIBCO – we are just scratching the surface.